When to switch my Gorilla Glue from veg to flower?

Ok thanks just wanted to make sure. By the way mine first sprouted out of dirt about 75 days ago. Have it growing in dirt with Foxfarm nutrients.

Red Diesel, Purple Trainwreck, Afghan Hash, a diesel bagseed. Got between 5-600 grams dry.

How far into flower are u? Indoors i always trim the big fans blocking budsites. Not a full defoliation. But a light pruning here n there

They were nice looking plants, and the ones this round are looking good. Was that 5-600 grams per plant, or all together? Was that dry?
I switched mine to 12 and 12 the night I started this thread on July 2nd, but it seems like it took almost 2 weeks to start flowering. So I guess have been flowering for around 2 to 3 weeks. Starting to get tons of crystals and lots of decent size buds already. It’s the best looking plant I’ve ever grown, but I’ve only been growing since last year. I’ve got 2 other plants that I’m growing outside. I didn’t tie them down at all just topped them a few times. They’re almost 6ft tall. They’re 2 different strains that I got somewhere else. They both about died a couple months ago but I was able to get them back healthy. One of them has started getting pretty big buds on it.

Looking good @PurpNGold74

Thread started July 2. Plus 2 week transition. July 16. Today is the 6… so 3 weeks exactly or the start of 4.

It was 5-600 all together and dry. I WISH i could get per plant. But i veg fairly quick as i think i said. N couldnt explain the smell to my neighbors :joy::joy:

And where are the outdoor girls???

1 Like

I’ll try to take a couple of pictures of the 2 outside girls tomorrow and post them when I water them. I had started them outside and they started getting so tall I decided to bring them inside but after about a week the leaves all started dying so I put them back outside and they’re healthy again. They lost about 75% of their leaves in the month I had them inside, which have since mostly grown back, so I’m surprised they didn’t die.
5-600 grams off of 4 plants is still pretty good. What strains are you growing this time?

Black Domina, White Strawberry, Critical SSH, OG bubblegum, berry bomb, and a mix i made last round Afghan Hash x Purple Trainwreck. Just updated so ill tag ya.

And yea i was amazed. Had no idea itd be that much. First yield was 28 grams :joy::joy:

Here are a couple pictures of the two girls I have outside. They’re not the best pictures, but had to hurry. They’re not the best looking plants, but like I said in a previous post I’m surprised they didn’t die.

Stacking on… urghhh i wanna grow outside so bad

Can you help me. I’m starting to get leaves that look like they have rust on them. They’re on the plant I have inside.

The last couple pix look like light nute burn. Its not… symmetrical enough really to be calmag def. dont think rust mold neither… could you have possibly wasted some kind of liquid? Lighting can magnify and burn spots

Do the blurples make the whole tent purple or just where they are at? I want to run qb with blurples and was wondering what I’ll be looking at

1 Like

@Killadruid has slowly been phasing out his blurples. He should have a few pics of the combo. But in a tent it maybe a white/blurple combo

1 Like

Here is an chps which is a white light like qbs and blurple

But honestly ditch the blurples go full qb

the growth isnt even comparable

1 Like

Thanks brother man

I’ve been using the same amount of nutes as I had been so I wouldn’t think it’s nute burn, but just in case I’ll hold off on the next round of nutes. Thanks for taking a look.

In mine the blurples just make it blurple where they’re at. I would definitely totally ditch them if I had the money to buy more quantum board.

How far along in flower? Near the end, they require a bit less overall. But still love the PK. N i remove N almost entirely around week 8-10. Except my calmag… n that goes out the door shortly after