When to start using the fertilizer

I’m new to this. Haven’t grown a thing since I was 16 and that’s many moons ago. When and how much of the fertilizer do I start using? I have the auto feminized white widow that I just transferred to dirt.

4 Likes

To help us all help you, fill out support ticket

4 Likes

Hi @DaveRat it depends on how much dirt, what kind of dirt, what kind of fertilizer, how big/old your plant is (picture?).
5 gallons good soil, avg size 3 - 4 week plant, should be feeding/fertilizing. How much depending on what you got. That’s really a flimsy suggestion though and need to know more about your grow

3 Likes

Welcome to ILGM!

As stated above, pictures and more data is needed.

Try to fill out that grow support ticket and we’ll get you off to the good foot. Best of luck and happy growing

3 Likes

welcome to the community

1 Like

Ae7SI3LoPYj8Q

3 Likes

Led lights
Vigoro 0.07-0.04-0.03 potting mix
White widow auto feminized
Temp and humidity are in line
Seedlings have been in soil for 24 hours
Fertilizer is grow kit from company
Indoors

2 Likes

Wayyy to soon. I wouldnt even give them Berg’s seedling feed this young. Normally I dont feed until 4+ weeks old. But ai also use much hotter soil out of the bag (Fox Farms Ocean Forest and Happy Frog).

As a rule of thumb, i never feed a plant with the coty’s still there. (Those round lower ‘feeder’ leaves). And normally wont feed until they show a slight need for something

9 Likes

Security (dog) cage?? :laughing:

Hahaha! I love it!! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Just the right height. Easy and cheap.

Thanks for the input I appreciate it.

1 Like

I’d love to help but I don’t know anything about that soil other than I use it sometimes in my veggie gardens so I don’t pay attention to feeding like I do with my weed.

In general, I will only add Cal/Mag, Mykos, and Micro-builder for watering seedlings until 4-5 weeks.

1 Like