When to start lst? They are 2 w and 5d old

They spouted 2 weeks and 5 days ago today and they are starting to get a good bit tall. When should I start lst?

4 Likes

The sooner the better.

4 Likes

Does that look okay??

4 Likes

7 Likes

Yup. Looks about right to me. What are u using? That looks amazingly helpful

4 Likes

@PurpNGold74
I believe @CoyoteCody might be able to help you with that.

:v::call_me_hand:
@Joe318 They look good. Nice. :+1:

4 Likes

Just some lst clips off Amazon. They are a lot better than having all them strings I’m to ocd for all that. Lol

4 Likes

I do make them, these ones and adjustable ones as well.

4 Likes

Adjustable ones? What does that look like?

3 Likes

6 Likes

Is it only friction that keeps the arms in place or is something else used?

I let purs get atleast 1ft before we start any lst. I feel like any earlier the plant is to young and still putting its foot in thw ground. Learning the weather, the climate, feeding uptake and how to realy grow as a plant. You dint want to strip any of this away from such a young plant.
This is just my opinion but I have found great success with it. The energy and vibes a plant takes in and aborbs can easly be seen in this fimished product. Plant stuecture, growth, yield and thw finished smoke. :slight_smile:
Happy growing…

1 Like

Start lst training now the more u do the better it is my last grow i done alot of lst training i had over 30 lst training wires coming off my plant to my pot i had some of biggest colas ive ever had herr is a pic

And here is a pic of some of the buds dry

6 Likes

The one on the left and right I did earlier today and I just did the middle one

2 Likes

Nice job joe they will look great and they will get big colas aswell

2 Likes

Trying to find on Amazon with no luck! Link would be most helpful, cheers

Scrap that, have found now. Ta

2 Likes

So I found this this morning! :grimacing: should I just leave it or cut it?

1 Like

Less than 24 hours after lst

1 Like

I can’t believe this is my first grow, I’ve been really blessed with these plants and you guys here to help me out! I am really thankful! :blush::grin:

2 Likes