When to start LST! Bubblegum auto, and Jack auto

When should I start LST. I’m on day 10 week 2 she is starting her 3rd node I believe!! Will add pics when I get home!! Thanks for any info you can provide also if you have pics of plants when you start would be appreciated as well.

I’m not an expert but I think u can start lst as soon as it gets established good. I’ve seen ppl start before where ure at. Four nodes and I’m pretty sure ure gonna be all good. There’s a lot of people here that will help u out. Good luck on your grow :v::sunglasses::call_me_hand::+1:

4 Likes

I would emphasize the “L” as in LOW stress. You don’t want to stunt or otherwise slow the growth on an auto, because she’s gonna flower whenever she’s ready. The majority around here is hands off for autos, but others top, train, and even scrog autos. Be gentle :v:

3 Likes

I wasn’t thinking abt autos good save @elheffe702 . But I’m thinking abt them for my next grow.

1 Like

Bubblegum 13 days above ground!!

Jack 12 days above ground seed pod stuck on too first 4 days was scared to hurt it but finally got it going

OG seed stuck on top dead!! We’ll see what happens!! Any tips welcome
@Dman1969 @Missiles @elheffe702, and please feel free to tag anyone else thanks!!!

5 Likes

They all are looking good to me. Those two that had a ruff start will start turning around. They should start taking off for you soon

4 Likes

I agree. They’re taking off nicely. :+1:

2 Likes

@kw_Bat @elheffe702 @Missiles @Dman1969 !

Bubblegum auto week 2 day16 2 days after broken leaf and FIM!!

1550443704654-1838555095|281x500

Jack auto week 2 day 15 finally taking off a bit!!

5 Likes

They’re both looking really good. Good job on the fim! I haven’t been brave enough to try it yet LOL I will soon

3 Likes

Oh yeah baby, we have some progress going on!

More than doubled! Looking good!

1 Like

Looking good :+1::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

@Missiles I tried fimm on mine but I missed and it was just a top. But it’s working out pretty good anyway lol​:v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

I didn’t plan on doing it but accidentally broke a fan leaf so decided if I stressed her might as well maybe get a lil something out of it so pinched the tip as well. She recovered pretty good I believe. And it was only 14 days above ground so she should be ok!! Most people say not to mess with Autos!! Hoping for the best.

3 Likes

LOL that all worked out in your favor. I’ve heard others say that they’ve missed and it just ended up being a top. It’s still a score huh LOL

1 Like

They say that but @Not2SureYet has topped his Autos several times some of them. And they all turn out beautiful. So he is one that could tell you it can be done and has been :grin:

3 Likes

I’m making a foliar spray from worm castings and molasses I added a couple drops of cinnamon essential oils and when the oil hit the water it starts to fizzle like adding french fries to hot grease is that normal.

@Missiles, @Dman1969 @kw_Bat @elheffe702, if y’all know anyone who uses this please tag them, also looks like something took a bite out of my Bubblegum last night any info on this would be greatly appreciated!!

thanks for any input!!

4 Likes

I have never heard of that actually. Let me tag some growers that may know :grin: @MattyBear @dbrn32 @Covertgrower :wink: Thanks everyone!

1 Like

Looks like the leaves are growing out from being fimmed. @garrigan62 might know more about the cinnamon question because I’ve never done that personally :v::bear:

2 Likes

@Jarnkat I also defer to garrigan65 on this. Never would use cinnamon on my grow, but that doesn’t mean it doesn’t work. I just never thought of it.
I would think molasses being foliar fed would be a sticky mess, and leave the stomata clogged. I think that would be better off applying to soil, and only in small amounts.

5 Likes

Got me too. I try not to foliar feed at all if i can help it, and zero experience with essential oils or cinnamon.

2 Likes