When to start feeding with nutrients

A couple of other very wise growers recommended liquid karma as well with these. Maybe a couple recommend silica.

Here is my set up . It’s a gravity feed system. 4x4 grow tent. Mars Hydro 192

4 Likes

So along with the Fox Farm trio, I always add the following:

• Cal-mag
  • OminA (Amino Acids nutrient by RAW)
  • HydroGuard

I’ve been looking into buying the silica nutrient from RAW, as well as the Liquid KoolBloom nutrient. I’d also like to get a sweetener nutrient, to add to my buds taste.

I’ve only successfully harvested one complete plant in hydro, so I’m still kind of new to it all. I wanted to start with the base nutrients, and go from there. Now that I’ve got my base nutrients dialed in, I’m working on adding supplemental nutrients into the feeding program.

@Miagrace16 it looks great! Have you checked temps and humidity level yet?

1 Like

Really nice setup! Only missing one thing…

Hahaha plants!! :maple_leaf::evergreen_tree:

I haven’t checked humidity yet and am not sure what levels humidity needs to be at. The temp stays around 86 degrees on a 90 plus degree day.

Yes plants would be nice :joy:

You should buy a hygrometer so you can know the humidity level.
For veg, humidity should be around 60%-80% I believe. If someone else reads this and has the humidity level guide, please post it for @Miagrace16

Ok thank you ! What’s the easiest way to add or take away humidity?

A dehumidifier and humidifier are your best options!
There are other ways to add humidity though, like misting your plants will add water vapor to the air, adding humidity. You can find tons of ways to add humidity, but removing the humidity is hard to do, so I’d suggest investing in a dehumidifier. I got mine on Craigslist two years ago for $40 and it still works to this day.

1 Like

Does anyone else have suggestions on what % of humidity I should grow plants in?

1 Like

So @Careg you are feeding your girls blood? Hows that working out for ya… Lol

Im also growing venus fly traps I’ve named Audrey II… FEEEEED ME!

1 Like

Feed me Seymour!!!
What soil do you use for the traps? I’ve been interested in those.

To increase i just hang a wet towel.