When to start feeding brand new babys

Hey Everyone…thank you to everyone who responded to my last question,the girls are just about ready…So that brings me round to this…
I have just put my 6 new babys in their coco pots after having them develop tails in cups of water for the last 48 hours…they are now under a cfl to get them started before I move them…when in everybodys opinion is the best time to start feeding them a rooting/water formula??
Water 1st? just by itself? Or a formula straight away ???
They havnt popped up yet so any help or answers would and are greatly appreciated…
Thanks everyone…
Hello from OZ and Happy Growing…

I grow in coco and after I flush it out I mix up a feed of half strength nutes with full strength calmag and dump through the coco. After that just plain ph water until the smaller feeder leaves start to yellow then 1/4 strength nutes and gradually increase in strength

2 Likes

Thanks for that mate…but Im using new coco with brand new seeds…and just wondering if I should feed them as soon as I see them pop up or give them just straight water for the 1st week or so??

Just water. Maybe some 1/4 strength calmag

Thanks mate…

1 Like

Quick tip: I usually start nutes after at least one coty has fallen! That’s worked for me :slight_smile: best of luck!

Cheers man…will keep you all posted

1 Like