When to harvest White Widow

I am almost at the end of my flower cycle (I believe). I am growing white widow (from ilgm). I am seven weeks into flowering.
Here are the images I took with the world worst microscope:

I feel like these are still clear (before the cloudy stage).

thoughts?
Drew

Here is the overall crop:

4 Likes

Very nice , tent full of buds. Plant in the front closest to the camera overall look definitely needs a little more time. Your plants might finish up a week or 2 apart.

2 Likes

I hope not; as this is my first grow, I made some bad mistakes:

• no scrogging: plants are leaning on everything, including each other
  • I cannot physically get to the plants in the back, to water them i physically craw underneath the others. Not being a small individual, makes this hard. I even lost a bud yesterday water :frowning:
  • Crap ton of other mistakes too
  • Putting a 4x4x8 tent in a 9x9 space. As soon as this crop is done, I am making my grow room 19x10 and putting the damned tent right in the middle, so I can get to all the plants.
  • Having the air filter and fan in the tent (eats up over a foot of space)
  • Not having a wet dry vac…seriously wtf, some solutions are just too easy.

4 Likes

@drewkingii You have done a fine job, I like your plan of a bigger space to put your tent in. I remove my plants from the tent to water or feed and drip out before rotating and placing back in the tent. That also gives me easy access to do a little trimming as needed. Keep up the good work. :v::+1:

4 Likes

I picked up a transmission fluid funnel at Walmart and then took a 3 foot piece of 3/4 inch pvc pipe and made an extension for the funnel. I can water the plants in any part of the tent by simply maneuvering the pipe into the grow bag and watering the funnel top. Did it mainly because I cant bend over due to arthritis in my back. But it has the benefit of not having to disturb anything in the tent. I will post a pic if you want to see what I mean.

4 Likes

I have been looking for something like that, but like an idiot I didn’t think about automotive funnels…shit I have one in the garage.

I would love to see a pic

1 Like

Can make the pvc as long as you want…

3 Likes

That is a Beautiful Picture and my favorite strain :+1: Harvesting one today but not quite THAT photogenic :yin_yang:

I use this easy reaching

3 Likes

1 Like

Brilliant @Spiney_norman I’ll be taking that one for myself for sure

1 Like

Thank you so much for the picture :+1: Just ordered it - will be delivered tomorrow :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Maybe two weeks?

I’m growing my first indoor plant and im nearing the end of harvest and I don’t know if my trichomes are where they need to be for harvest, they’re all milky but im on day 3 of flushing and im hoping by this time a week or two from now it’ll be done but im limited on space and I only grow one plant at a time only for personal consumption.

It looks like you have a while two+three weeks+. I woudl start check trichomes, you are looking for very specific colors.