When to harvest white widow 1st grow

Just like the title. I need to know when to cut my babies down. They are mostly milky rt now. I havent found an amber trich yet. Bout to start 8th week of flowering. Began flush last week in soil

1 Like

When to harvest is a matter of preference. The way I understand it is thc is at its peak when trichs are cloudy and amber indicates thc degradation and intruduces couch lock. I personally wait to see 10-20% amber before harvesting.

3 Likes

Can you post some pics

I was told to wait to wait 2 more weeks. Amnesia haze auto fem. she’s been flowering she started flowering dec 18

1 Like

The second pic started flowering on. 1/30/19.

Need close up photos :+1:

Going to take the pics now. This is amensia haze. It is an awesome smoke. Not sure when to cut. She had problems with ph and then I think I burned her. So there is recentaly new flowers and fatter buds in the last week.

I appreciate any help I get. It’s funny my first 2 plants were so easy. I planted and watered and didn’t have ph or nutes. Since then it has been nothing but education. Every plant has been a trip in it’s self. I Love Growing Marijuana!!! Lol