When to harvest Plant?

When exactly do you decided to harvest. I think I’m getting close?

1 Like

You have a pic of the entire plant? From that pic it looks like she still has weeks to go.

2 Likes

You see the white pistils (hairs)? Those normally amber up at least halfway. Around then you want to check your trichs.

Also your buds are very immature looking. They will swell n be covered in trichs. You looks around 5 weeks from light flip (~3 weeks of flower) n you may have a month + at least. More info is needed and a full picture as Bobby’s World said.

4 Likes

Happy Birthday, Purp!

1 Like

:pray:t5::pray:t5::pray:t5: Thanks my dude

I figured a I had little bit to go. The history of this plant was kinda strange. I bought Super Skunk feminized seeds from ilgm. This one shot up and grew faster than all the others till about 17 inches. 6 weeks ago it just started to flower. No light flip we checked and it didn’t look like it hermied on me. So I just let it be no lst, topping or trimming. I flipped the lights 10 days ago because the others started getting pre flowers. Not sure if it’s an auto that got mixed in with seeds or what. It’s 20 inches tall and I was figuring needs another month or so. Just wasn’t sure because this plant has been an odd ball from the beginning. Even if it doesn’t produce much the aroma of skunk weed is awesome to an old time skunk lover.:grin:

1 Like

yeah, Happy Birthday, Purple

2 Likes

She looks undecided as heck on whether to flower or not :grinning::frowning::joy:

2 Likes

Happy birthday Purp!!!

1 Like

Thanks my guy

1 Like

@PurpNGold74 @BobbyDigital this plant is the same age it’s 36 inches trimmed with some light lst training.

2 Likes

That’s definitely the photo period.

How long ago did the first one start flowering?

Edit: 6 weeks… just treat her appropriately. Adjust her feed to be heavier pk, n be prepared to harvest in around a month or so

1 Like

Thanks for the input. BTW Happy Birthday. I’m a newbie need all the help I can get especially when mother nature throws me a curve ball.:grin:

Hey bud did your plants start to yellow on the new growth like recently? Cuz I am in about day 6 into flower. And mine did the same thing a day or so ago?

1 Like

Happy b day @PurpNGold74 :tada::birthday:…looks like reveg…:sunglasses::v:

@Blue89 mine didn’t turn yellow the new growth was just a lighter shade.

1 Like

Well the girls are looking a little better I think maybe they had some nitrogen or sonar thing built up and couldn’t release it but finally did? Does that sound feasible?

1 Like

Thanks @Mech420 and @Arrow

This is natural. They look a little lighter around now at the tops. If it was N deficiency, the color wouldnt return…

1 Like

Yea I figured that out lol the next day the leaves were a little darker then a little darker and so on

1 Like