When to harvest my plants

My plants have some amber trichome most are still milky. Do I chop it fown when it’s 70/30 all over the plant or 70/30 on flowering sites. Thanks for your answers

1 Like

I usually shoot for about 10% Amber on the crystals. It’s basically a preference for what you’re looking for. Throw up a picture Let us take a look. :v::+1:

1 Like

Focus on bud material as leaf trichomes will change quicker.

3 Likes

Greetings and thank you for your time,
Check out the pic, I am waiting for mine to get more amber for a more couch lock.
Check out the calyxes where the white hairs come out, this is where to look not on the leaves.

20220107_15_09_09
Thanks for your time.

2 Likes

Depends on what you’re looking for in the bud? I harvest later for pain and sleep meds…

A Complete Guide on When to Harvest Hemp

3 Likes

Uploading: Screenshot_20220114-131436_Gallery.jpg…

++

2 Likes

Do you have up close pictures of the trichomes?

1 Like

it’s not just amber trichomes. You want most of the clear trichomes to have turned cloudy. It’s hard to see the percentage of clear trichomes you still have in the picture you posted. Can you take a picture in brighter light?

4 Likes

sorry, I didn’t realize the trichomes pic was posted by someone else. Are you able to take a pic of the trichomes?

1 Like

I will post more in a few

1 Like

2 Likes

Lots of cloudy crystals , I think you’re getting close to seeing a little Amber. Keep a close watch it will change quick at the end.
:v::+1:

1 Like

Greetings and thank you for your time,
You will want to see amber not on the leaves but on the calyxes where the white hairs come out of.
The cloudiness of the tricones does make it sooner that later, keep watch.
Thanks for your time
20220107_15_09_09

Hey guys well both of y’all plants looking good. It’s really hard to tell without pics of tricomes. If you can try to get a jewelry loop, or digital microscope, both are quite inexpensive and it will take out the guess work some. Also few of those pics are of sugar leaves try to Focus just on the bud sites. I got a digital microscope 30 $ and these are the pics u are looking for, these where taken with 30$ digital microscope

3 Likes

that is super frosty! What is it? I think you are close.

Thank ya!! I don’t know the strain of them. I was given the seeds… but they all smell and look funky :roll_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Just a little update i had a magnify glass to see the trichome which was ok … so I bought what evey recommended and it helps big time thank you guys!! I started harvesting all 6 at different times due to advise and trichome colors to see the different effects of the strains :+1:t4::money_mouth_face::muscle:t4::dash::skull: and so far so good the taste is unrea​:exploding_head::exploding_head:l