When to Harvest GG Indoor

This is the best picture I can get. How much longer do y’all think she has? @Zee

3 Likes

I’m not real good at gauging time left myself, but I asked the same question about my plant the other day, and was told around 4 weeks. It looked like this. Similar to yours, so I would say you have 4 to 5 weeks.

5 Likes

@Dexterado yea, but what week are you in? And I’m indoors too. I’m at 8 1/2 weeks right now.

Looks like she is building buds, you got a few weeks, you really need those hairs to form/retract. Did you install that light?

1 Like

@Zee yes here’s a picture of them under it.

2 Likes

Much better pics, yeah she is bulking up just a bit. In a few weeks she should be dense. You could be a few weeks or a month away…keep me posted.

2 Likes

I’ll post a few pics of what those buds should look like tomorrow,the brown hairs are really showing her progress…you just don’t on timing, given what she went through.

1 Like

Dude! I hate hearing that! I’ve been out of smoke for 2 weeks waiting on these girls to finish up! I was planning on harvesting at 63-70 days. Which is this Friday or next…

1 Like

You got any larf/small bud on her? She has some THC at this point.

If you do, they will be about fingernail in size, pop it in the microwave for 60 seconds to dry out. Will be bowl or bong smokeable and typically gives you a short timed high… better than nothing.

Do U have a jewellers magnifying glass so U can see the trichomes to see what colour they are if there all milky that’s peak cannabinoids some people harvest when there milky others harvest when the trichomes are half milky and half amber I believe it comes down to personal preference

MrDeeBakersTrichromes10Aug2021

They’re looking pretty cloudy MrDee, but not much amber if any. zoomed another click was TOO pixeled but looking VERY nice!! I saw several on the sugar leaves but we don’t look for them there i’ve read numerous times over on this site :wink: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Those pics were on day 63.

Def dont take it this soon as she will get quite a bit more weight to her. I believe my gg went 10 weeks in flower might have been 11 but im thinking closer to 10 weeks i dont really remember but gg was my best smoke. Keep at her she will reward u plenty. She looks good so far lol.

1 Like

@Zee im cutting them down tomorrow bud. That’s 65 days. They’re starting to kill their own sugar leaves.

1 Like

@Zee if my female plants produce seeds, those seeds are female, right? This is a smaller bud wet trimmed

Not always, depends on how she got seeded. Based off your pics she didn’t Hermie. A few seeds from an all female harvest is not uncommon, I’ve had a few in every grow. It’s all in genetics. Keep in mind that a female seed that Hermie’s,/ turns male will produce seeds that will Hermie…

Based off your grow, you got free seeds, but aren’t mature enough to sprout.

1 Like

@Zee I pulled 15 seeds from a small lower branch bud. That’s a little excessive for 2 little buds isn’t it?

1 Like

Sounds like a light leak seeding, so yes, free female seeds.

1 Like

I guess I’ll pop them while they’re fresh and see what they do. That’s nice because I’ve started a perpetual grow. I also moved my veg tent to another room to decrease the possibility of light leak in the future.

1 Like

Light leaks in veg stage doesn’t typical create seeds. It’s light leaks in flowering that do. When your done harvesting, turn off the lights in the room your flower tent are in, and go sit in it, zip it up. I had a light leak from a zipper on my tent…I had to cut off a cola to save the grow.

No harm in planting the seeds, am confident it’s female seeds from a light leak, not a Hermie.

1 Like