When to Harvest - First Grow

Hey guys,

So I’m on about week 6-7 of flowering, my girls are looking pretty good. Some of the plants are growing much faster than the others. I’ve been monitoring the trichome levels, theyre getting pretty milky in all plants, but one is really taking off faster than the others.

My question is should i harvest them individually or wait till theyre all around the same color? Also, based on the pictures, how long would yall wait?

I’ve also read a lot about icing and splitting stems, does anyone have any experience or pointers on this?

Thanks guys!

2 Likes

Try getting a picture with the light out and camera flash on. They look to me to have a ways to go. @peachfuzz @BigDaddyCain what do y’all think?

2 Likes

I would only harvest a plant when its where I want the trichomes to be at and it isn’t amber for couch lock. I do need to get one that level so I can get to sleep faster.

3 Likes

Still looks like a ways to go…
Plant still looks young…
If it’s a photo , about 10 to 13 weeks from light flip…
If it’s an auto , 8 to 12 weeks since you seen flowers forming…
Also looks like nutrient burn…
Lower your ppm’s or maybe just water for the next 2 weeks… :+1:
:v::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Oh snap…good catch Peachfuzz. I just zoomed in and saw all the white pistils. Definitely not ready.

@crash1211 They looking good. Peach has you covered. :+1:

2 Likes

Here’s some better photos:

I’ve just noticed a lot of red hairs on my bud, and a few amber trichomes, kinda had me worried.

3 Likes

Thanks for the info guys I appreciate it! Should I start flushing or give it some time?

1 Like

You still have plenty of time with all those white pistils still. But still looking good either way. I do see some serious deficiencies but I’m no expert on identifying those issues due to not experiencing them.

The middle photo on the left side is a problem area for sure.

1 Like

What do y’all think about this one looks close

1 Like

Looks pretty good. I don’t shoot for amber but if its mainly cloudy, I pull the plant.

1 Like

Definitely nuit burn and you are about 3-5 weeks out by the looks of it