When to harvest autos?

I’m currently on week 10 with autos I’m flushing them at the moment but they are still drinking he substantial amount of water daily. As well as buds are still getting bigger did I start flushing to early I’m on day 5 of flushing as of today. Any advice greatly appreciated.

1 Like

You want to check the trichomes with a magnifying glass or jeweler’s loupe

You want them all to be cloudy, not clear, for energetic high and wait until the trichomes are all amber if you wast body high , couch lock

4 Likes

Hard to really tell from that pic. If you can take one in natural or white light (use the flash) it will help.
I do see a substantial amount of brown pistils. As Mr Wormwood said the trichomes are your best indicator. The age of the plant is not really a good way to determine maturity.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Might want to consider giving it more time to fatten up. If you can notice the buds still swelling then it’s still growing. Don’t short change yourself by ending it too soon.

2 Likes

See her in one or two week the thricome some stain be ready in 12 weeks

1 Like

Looking good at 10 weeks , I feel like she has more to offer let those Bud keep fattening up. Good luck

1 Like

KJ:

Your plants are not ready yet.

This was a Pineapple Express I grew. Week 10. Harvested at week 15.

:open_mouth: :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Psst: Out of “cure” now. Had some last night . . .

:shushing_face: :crazy_face: :upside_down_face:

Be patient . . . letting them “mature” is VERY important. Just remember every strain will mature differently. I just finished two GSC’s (auto’s), one weighed in at 269 grams at harvest; the other was a behemoth (for me) at 380 grams.

1 Like