When to flush & also info on when to harvest?

I have a zkittles auto that going into week 10 on the 2ed
And I’m not sure on when to start flushing or even how to know when it’s time to harvest i know looking at the trichomes are you main go to to tell when to harvest but what about flushing but I’m not 100% sure what I’m looking at this my first grow here some pictures of what I could get off my plant today week 9 and 3 days
Any information or advice is greatly appreciated thank you!!

1 Like

Hmmm…. What light are you using? I feel they need to bulk up a bit…… but on the other hand, I also think you could start your flush.

Tell me about your grow.

1 Like

I have a marsHydro ts600
I’m growing in 1 gallon fabric pot
I did mess up I thought I didn’t have enough space for a 3 and it was to late to transfer them to other pots cuz the roots had growin into the pot so for this grow I’m just sticking to the 1 gallon until next grow

I’m using fox farm ocean forest

I have trim a few fan leaf I thought where blocking bud sites
Tempe’s fluctuating due to my house always changing temps but I stay between 77f-80f

Humidity it jumps some times but most the time is around 41%

My nutrition aren’t what you call
Ideal it’s just all I have at the moment cuz I’m tight on money and It was laying around the house for other plants we have in the house growing beside my beautiful I just feed as it seem to need it so far no issue of any kind other than a little nut burn

1 Like

Well if i had to guess I’d say you are not going to yield much. Maybe an ounce. Those buds look fluffy.

Mine were fluffy due to a lighting issue and it looked like this…

Smoked well tho. Great for joints and edibles.

Your light is good for only one plant at a time. And if it’s dimmable, keep it all the way up.

I’d feed it for another 10 days and then flush until finished.

2 Likes

That’s what I’m estimating I’ll get in return. this run was mainly seeing if I could just produce something
With this being my first ever grow it’s teaching me a lot for my next run to make it better
So thank you for the advice definitely helps a lot

2 Likes

Start a journal next time. There are dozens of great growers in here that will help.

For a great inexpensive nutrient line, look into Jack’s 321. Growers are using it with GREAT results. And it’s soooo inexpensive. Like$ 0.04 a gallon

3 Likes

That was my 1st light and I still use it.it’s my old trusty go to. It is under rated for 3 plants as far as lighting your space and plants to distribute the needed PPFD and DLI. How far above your canopy top is the light? I would try 12” for my last couple of weeks. Looking at the pics I would say 2.5-3 weeks left to harvest. I grew 4 Skittlez and harvest was 12-14 weeks from breaking ground :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Plant looks good and has nice color to it. Like others said above you have a little time left. Good work!

1 Like

Lots of white hairs still.
Wait until most (all) of them turn brown before the chop.

2 Likes

How she looking now ? Week 12 from seed on Tuesday

1 Like

She is looking sweet! Getting that wide based bud structure that is zkittles all the way. She is getting FAT and will get fatter still. Looks like the white pistils are around 50% as they keep sprouting and filling in. You are probably just getting in the 90% max THC range. There is a window of about 3 weeks or so where the THC will max out and start to degrade back below 90%. Your dream smoke is somewhere in that window. Watch for the amber trichs, after that is when the THC starts to drop.

1 Like