When to flip Super Skunk ILGM

I’m here. I’m here. lol.

I’d begin backing off the nitrogen at this point. You do probably have a little bit of veg to pack on, but not a whole lot. Canopies will still continue to fill out through week 5, though you are not going to get new shoots from stems. She’s done with that.

Looking good!

2 Likes

Thanks! How would I back off the nitrogen? I only been feeding the Jacks bloom. Should I alter the feedings with ph water in between feedings? The Jacks instructions say 1/4 tsp/gallon every feeding. Maybe that’s too much.

@imSICKkid uses Jacks nutrients and he goes full strength from the get go. Are you growing in coco?

1 Like

That’s not full strength. I’ve used the 20-20-20 at the same level with zero issues. I’ve actually received more support from other forums and to my understanding the plants look healthy and shouldn’t change a thing. @MattyBear not the response I was expecting from a mod here, so i don’t think ILGM is the forum or seed bank I will be using. These super skunks from you guys are great though. Hope you guys good in the future, I’m out.

If your using Jack’s why not use the 321 formula. Only using the bloom bag is not exactly ideal.

Jack’s makes a product that you should be using called “Part B” or Calcium Nitrate(15-0-0). That gives you control over your nitrogen.

The other proper bag of Jack’s is the Hydroponic mix(5-12-26) along with epsom salt.

The mixture is PER GALLON
3.6g of Jack’s Hydroponics/Part A
2.4g of Part B/Calcium Nitrate
1.2g of Epsom Salt/Magnesium Sulfate
Ph to 6.0

Mix the part a, and epsom salt first until totally dissolved, and then add the Cal Nitrate. Part B always goes last.

And PS…no need to be an ass. Matt is a good ass dude.

I wasn’t trying to be an ass, just that his reply was sarcasm, thanks for the reply, this will be last post though.

How was that sarcastic? I told you how another member was growing using Jacks nutrients and you come back at me with a snowflake attitude? Are you really that sensitive to get offended by a non offensive comment on an online forum?

What does this mean? What kind of a response were you expecting?

1 Like

You should be ashamed for being so sarcastic. Some folks just aren’t meant to interact in public.

2 Likes

The difference between using an additive and using a 3 part complete nutrient package.

1 Like

I’m not offended by any means. I’m a sucker for customer service, I train it. When we leave the reader to decipher a text message we allow them to use their own voice inflection. When I read it originally a couple of times it looked as if Matt was saying I’m going full strength, and asked if I was in coco. Now that I read it it looks like you meant sickkid uses full strength. It only would have taken you (the mod) a second to either pm me your intentions or mention it here. After my “snowflake” response you seemed more offended. Now I get people on this post after I offended a moderator for miss my interpretation. I bought the seeds because I thought the forum would be cool that is all. Sorry for the miss communication and really didn’t want to offend anyone.

Maybe YOU should have reread what I typed before your response then. Looks pretty clear to me that I wasn’t talking about your grow considering I put another members name before anything else. I’m a volunteer moderator and I browse multiple topics all over this forum. If you needed a more detailed answer or clarification, you could have just as easily tagged me and asked instead of the passive aggressive route you took. I’m not offended at all, I just don’t like people wasting my time when I don’t have a lot of free time as it is :v::bear: