When to DC seedling?

Howdee,
I’ve posted earlier pics of these WW sprouts. Wondering if/when I should discontinue, or consider early topping, of this gal.
Auto-WW may have had too much moisture on her and is above ground for 9 days.
I’m trying to decide if I should let her go or remove the top leaves, which may result in another set of top leaves. Honestly I haven’t a clue.
FWIW; she’s 9 days above ground. Compared to sister, of he same age, she’s “stunted”.
Please take a look and opine.
Thanks.

The sister:

1 Like

Don’t top/fim her yet. still way to small. looks possibly over watered and she stretching for light. you can either turn your lights power up or move the light closer to her. Also let the soil dry out a to where the pot feels very lite before watering again.

3 Likes

You got a couple weeks before you should even consider topping. I’d focus on creating the most ideal environment in regards to light air and moisture.

1 Like

Breezy and Alchemist; the 1st set of leaves have always been in question (see pic) - at least from my perspective. I’m not disagreeing with you. Rather; given the growth of sister #2 and #3 (4 days hence), I believe that #1gal simply is “non-growing”.

Sister at the same hour.

1 Like

If it was mine I would not give up on her. I’ve found in my experience a lot of the times the runt turns out to be the best one out of the batch.

3 Likes

Yes - I’ve read the same. Well…I’ve give her a few more days. I’ll leaf it there.
Merci!
DPC~

1 Like

What are u using for medium?

Something it’s not working …

“Germination” soil from a local Plant Nursery. The other seedlings seem to be doing fine.

1 Like

I’m back…
Pics from yesterday 14:00EST. #1 WW (Top Left) sister growing well - #2 WW (Middle Left) still compromised.
I am considering removing the top 2 leafs from affected #2 WW.
Sister WW #3 (lower right) is doing well but planted one week after #'s1 and 2.