When to change transition from grow to bloom

They look really good , they all look healthy . You seem to have plenty room , and they growing normal . Don’t worry to much about the leaves you get that in hybrid genetics .

thanks man,i took your advise and lowered the lamp down to 12 inches this morning and i already see leaves are growing bigger
so i only have to water them when needed now and adjust lamp height as the babies grow taller and start nutrients at the first week of october right?
nothing more to do or pay attention to at this moment?

Right , watch them at least once or twice a day just to make sure temps and everything is doing fine and how much they growing , make adjustments accordingly . But if you just 7-9 days in growth , I will wait until week four to give a quarter measurement of grow nutrients , because most organic soil have enough in it for seedlings and adding to much can cause several issues in ph , nutrient toxicity and give you bad headaches trying to diagnose the issue . If you keep it simple , don’t make sudden changes to your root zone the plant will speak to you for what they want , water , food , more light etc.

finally after a million problems i managed to bring my plants at this phase.i changed to flowering today and i wonder if they look alright and ready to flower.i ll give them some space between each other in 2-3 days.i fed them with 7.5ml grow-2.5 bloom.i keep the temperature at 23-25 C and humidity at 55-60%.
my humidifier has a blue light that is on during the dark period,is it going to affect it or only strong lights wake the plants?
is there anything else i should pay attention to?

Don’t know how i missed this. In answer to the 1st question. Simple answer; From seed a plant should be vegged for nos than 4 weeks. It is advisable given time and space to veg for 8 weeks. By doing this you double the size of your yield, flowering a mature plant.

If you in flower you might want to remove humidifier , in flower is when don’t want humid air . 45% or less and no more that 52% .

1 Like