When to change to flowering nutrients?

I’m getting ready to transition and would like advice on when to change to my flowering ingredients?

I’m using flora nova grow and Flora Nova bloom with florilicious and koolbloom. I’m using the chart from general hydroponic.

Also I plan to go dark for 36 hours prior to transition. I’ve seen great results elsewhere. Early bud development and size.

2 Likes

Follow the chart. Looks like it starts the day you flip.

3 Likes

When u flip is when most change nutes.

Interesting the idea of 36 hours of dark between transition. I’ve done it at the end before harvest but saw no real increase in potency. Keep us posted.

3 Likes

I always used 3/4 grow 1/4 bloom until the stretch is over

1 Like

I was thinking along those lines. Thank you :+1:t2:

@Stomata

When I decide to turn the lights to 12/12 is the same day I change out the nutrients to the week 1 flower

1 Like

another one of those old hippie sayings…not going to do a thing for you …I’m an old hippie and I know…ahahahahaha

1 Like

Lol. Love it. I’m in my fifties. Yeah it’s a first. I was a member somewhere else and seen some results. I guess I’m on the fence now. I definitely appreciate the input from an experienced grower. :+1:t2:

1 Like

Everything I do with this grow is a first. Can’t wait to continue with more grows. This is a great community. Thank you all😎

1 Like

4:20 somewhere…having a great day

1 Like