When should we start putting seeding booster to the seeds just germated? and put in dirt a few days or what Thanks

HOw long should we wait or the first day to start our seeding Booster

1 Like

Nutrients are not needed in the seedling stage, and very little water. Cover them with a clear solo cup when the break ground removing daily for fresh air and mist the inside of the cup. They’ll absorb the moisture through their leaves. Around day 5 I water a shot glass every 2-3 days and transplant around day 14 when the dome comes off for auto flowering, photo periods you can leave for more root growth or transplant :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Can you explain what you are referring to. I am not familiar with what a seedling booster is.

3 Likes

Welcome back , Is this a new product ? I have used liquid kelp with Seedling in the past but NPK value is very very low. (0.5. 0 0.5) :v::+1:

1 Like

I use fertilome root enhancer and start molassis after transplant

1 Like

I think they mean the seedling fert. From ILGM.

1 Like

I read up on it sounds like a good product personally I have never used it.

Thanks. I haven’t used ILGM ferts. If I am lazy and don’t want to mix a small batch of Jacks I’ll give seedlings a little shot of Advanced Nutrients Mother Earth.

1 Like

It is the same thing we got from this site.It fertilizers and nutrition for your grow.

1 Like

It really depends on the soil used. Take Fox Farm Ocean Forest for example. Its loaded with nutes so its usually recommended not to feed anything for the first 4-6 weeks. What would be better to give it this early would be a product like AZOS from Extreme Gardening. Its a bacteria that helps make food like nitrogen more easily available to plants.

3 Likes

How’s long do you leave the solo cups on for photo plants

1 Like

Same as autos, 12-14 days :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Thanks I appreciate your advice

1 Like

Anytime Grow Bro :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes