When should I top this plant?

Thanks @WillyJ

3 Likes

Ta-dah! :hugs:

I followed all your instructions to the letter! Fingers crossed to have as much success as you do!

10 Likes

That looks like a professional set up!

4 Likes

Thanks @neckNflu - don’t want to hyjack @WillyJ thread - his grows are amazing and his success with clones keeps the whole process moving so smoothly! I hope I can get his results following his methods. :+1:t3:

5 Likes

Oh i know. His grows are amazing!
Enjoy!

3 Likes

Nice! You should be good…now try not to over water let them search for water

5 Likes

Nice @WillyJ that was informative and I will try at some point. I booked marked the spot. Thanks

4 Likes

Thanks @willyj I usually just spritz - when you say search - do you put water in the black tray that the white tray is sitting in?

1 Like

Yes mist once an a while and keep plug moist not wet…a little water in the bottom of the black tray only in the channels don’t let them sit directly in the water…just a little @Momtomask

3 Likes

About time I transplanted the next 8 from their 1gal pots to the 7gal…tomorrow will be day 1 of week 4 in flower for the ilgm 8 so these will have 6-7 weeks to veg in the 7 gal before they go in flower room… the whole 1gal pot is full of roots I let them dry out before transplant and they held almost all of the medium together some perlite fell out…feeding them as I’m transplanting they will be happy to get some room…in about a week we should see them take off

9 Likes

Looking good man. What strains are these gals again?

2 Likes

These ones are 3 purple trainwreck 1 grandaddy purple and 4 bagseed in the back…I got to 2 ptw I’ll have to try and do the rest tomorrow…need to feed the flower room now after that smoke time and then try and get some zzzzz’s @MattyBear edit I think smoke time first then feed lol

4 Likes

Thanks for the reminder what strain these are @WillyJ @MattyBear
Looking awesome as always @WillyJ I can’t medicate before feeding the girls. I get creative, but easily confused when actually doing it. lol

3 Likes

I’ve dumped out a few batches and started over believe me! Lol but I do things in exact order every time in 2 gal batches…I have a system but it’s not fool proof lol @Covertgrower

3 Likes

Y’all sound like me. I can’t water without medicating and sometimes the forgetfuls make me dump out a jug everynow and then :v::joy:

3 Likes

The 2 I got transplanted last night are doing great no shock…I let them dry before transplant and then give them a good feeding and the look like they haven’t missed a beat…I’ll try and get more done if not all today…especially the runt I’m curious to see what she’s going to do…I hope she takes off her mother was my favorite out of the bagseed plants…she’s been slow her whole life…

9 Likes

she will snap out of it i bet @WillyJ

4 Likes

Your Killing it as usual brother
Your basement is like Disney world for pot heads lol always new adventures happing

5 Likes

A few pics…I didn’t have my grow glasses handy to block out the lights but here they are at 4 weeks

12 Likes

your grow does not skip a beat that’s for sure @WillyJ

6 Likes