When should I top this plant?

Well the last of the critical cheese is trimmed and the final is 350g of bud and 133g of sugar trim and skimp bud so 12.5oz and 4.75 so that plant is 17.25oz total of usable mj :grin:

13 Likes

There you go friend :+1:

2 Likes

That’s a sweet harvest!

2 Likes

I ended up with just over 6lbs from 8 plants…over a lb per light I’m happy with that :grin:

9 Likes

Here are the ilgm 8 they have been in flower room 13 days now the stretch is almost finished I hope lol I will have to clean them up some under the canopy and give the canopy a once over and do some adjusting and a little cleaning up and uncover some more bud sites…4 different strains should be fun to watch flower 3 of which I haven’t grown yet so excited to see the outcome…a few angles of the room

13 Likes

That’s a full room my friend. Looks great :+1:

1 Like

Killing it @WillyJ [quote=“WillyJ, post:2524, topic:10076”]
I ended up with just over 6lbs from 8 plants…over a lb per light I’m happy with that :grin:
[/quote]

3 Likes

Over a pound per plant is outstanding! And your stretchers look awesome, too. :+1:

@WillyJ - it took me all weekend - in between tending my clones, sprouts and plants, doing the usual weekend chores that don’t get done working 9-5: groceries, laundry, feeding family, cleaning house, etc., - but I managed to read your entire thread!!! I am your newest fan! Your grows have been amazing!! You have the rotation cycle I am aiming for and seeing it in action (though much bigger than I will ever have in my set up) has inspired me. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience for a newbie like me to learn from and follow! Best, Jeb
PS I am a Mass grower myself down on the Cape!

3 Likes

Thank you for showing interest in my grows and hopefully you found info helpful in your journey …always nice to hear from a fellow mass grower if I can be of any help just ask…

2 Likes

I was looking in my bin full of bags of trim and skimp bud and look what I found hiding in the bottom…some ptw with mostly skimp :grin: I will be rolling a few out of this bag as I have none left in my stash…Nice treat!

14 Likes

Woohoo there you go. Surprise bag :v:

1 Like

Yes my stash doesn’t have any ptw left in it and I won’t have any more for a couple more grows so this won’t be making into any edibles until I finish picking it clean lol I like the ptw so it was a nice find :grin:

3 Likes

Ptw? Is that a strain?

2 Likes

Lol :joy: same question… What is ptw?:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Purple train wreck = PTW folks hehehehehe

Great growing @WillyJ and a nice surprise find!!

4 Likes

Thanks @Screwauger yes it’s the strain @Dieselgrower @M4ur I found 1 seed in a bag of purple train wreck I purchased from a buddy probably 1 and a half 2 years ago and was my first indoor plant I started about a year ago and have been cloning ever since…I have three going in veg now and will keep cloning this strain as long as I grow…

2 Likes

Cool. Great strain as well :+1:

1 Like

Thx buddy… I will try to find that strain… I always trust your words :+1::wink:
Later edit : I find it… 20+ THC level, mostly sativa, taste -Lavender / Lemon / Pine / Woody… . But the name is purple trainwreck and I guess it is the same stuff… :wink::+1:

3 Likes

i believe it is similar @M4ur

3 Likes