When should I top this plant?

awesome @WillyJ that should last a week or so…lol

5 Likes

Took a break today and only watered what needed it and did nothing else to do with mj except smoke it lol… the flower room is coming around plants are turning to the lights I’ll need to get in there and start to thin things out and do a little more training but so far not to bad…they’re happy to be in the room

11 Likes

All the under growth that wasn’t getting light is now getting light and starting to turn a healthier green…

3 Likes

You deserved a break Brother!! Great growing @WillyJ

3 Likes

A sample of the critical cheese…the buds are nice but not as dense as the sd…I chock this up to the strong sativa pheno in this plant…this plant went close to 13 weeks…very strong high the kind of high were your smoking it and 10 min later you realize your holding the joint that went out and what just happened?

15 Likes

That loooks delicious @WillyJ and I can picture that, cannon went out five minutes ago but you’re staring at a plant trunk and…torch, repeat.

2 Likes

You definitely get it! @Screwauger :+1:

1 Like

Here’s my after lunch sample some sour diesel…this stuff is delicious!

7 Likes

looks really good @WillyJ

1 Like

Beautiful looking nug @WillyJ!

1 Like

Looks good. That sour diesel is in my top 5 probably of all time favorites. :v:

1 Like

Emptied out and cleaned the veg room everything is in need of transplanting…all plants are monster cropped clones all doing well…trying to hold out as long as I can before transplanting to keep them from getting so big they still have at least 2 more months before they go to flower room…

11 Likes

Your room(s) are a thing of beauty @WillyJ, neat, efficient looking, organized and clean. Great growing Buddy.

5 Likes

This clone is the runt she is a bagseed that was really nice… she has been behind all the others she drinks slower she’s healthy just small…let’s see how she does when transplanted she just may need some room

9 Likes

It was a real mess from being so over crowded really needed a thourogh cleaning…gave the plants a good green cleaner spray down as a precaution and all is nice and fresh…I clean everything on rotation to try and stay ahead of any problems that can arise @Screwauger

3 Likes

I’ve started trimming the critical cheese plant trimmed 4oz last night and the bin looks like I haven’t put a dent in it hoping for a 1 pounder we will see! Some great meds :grin:

12 Likes

Looking good my friend. I love the setup :v:

1 Like

Out of likes, but everything is looking on point!

1 Like

I got 3 ptw and 1 gdp and 4 bagseed for the flower room next and the purple strains are already pre flowering they have at least 2 months till they switch

10 Likes

Thank you @Dieselgrower

1 Like