When should I top this plant?

I use 70g of sugar trim and skimp bud to ea pound of butter and out of the 2 I ended up with about 1.5 lbs of really strong butter

5 Likes

Oh it sounds like it :joy:

1 Like

Had to sample a bud from what I just trimmed…75g and haven’t even dented the bin yet :grin::+1:

Nice and smooth tastes great very sticky

14 Likes

14 Likes

You realize @WillyJ you put the energizer bunny to shame :rabbit:. Plus, with all you have on your plate you still cleaned the house for your wife so she could leave for FL anxiety free. Very impressed my friend. Hope her back is better too ~ and now I want brownies!

6 Likes

@AnneBonny I like to keep busy but when I work away from home it can get overwhelming but a nice brownie and some smoke and everything is alright :grin: my wife is feeling a little better Thank you she just has to limit the walking but she says the pool is helping…between the dogs and the boys I’ll be cleaning again tomorrow lol time to get a hour or two of trimming in before bed…

6 Likes

Not even halfway through this plant and still have 2 more to go…

14 Likes

As always, righteous looking buds man. :clap::clap::clap::clap::+1::ok_hand::tongue:

2 Likes

Thank you @Nug-bug I like the results with AN nutes nice and frosty sticky stanky one bud stinks up the room :+1:

3 Likes

As always @WillyJ your nugs look perfect! Like others have said, your skills and energy level are amazing. Keep up the great growing friend!!

2 Likes

Looking good willy

1 Like

With harvest time comes a thorough cleaning and rotating the plants transplanting not to mention all the trimming,burping of jars so far I have 18 half gal jars to burp with 2 and a half plants to go so that’s quite a few mor jars to come but after I’m done with all this it calms down for a min lol thank you my skills are not being afraid to do something and getting it done the best I can no matter what the outcome…if the outcome is not what I desired then I know what not to do the next time…that holds true in life and growing :wink:

8 Likes

Thank you @Dr.DankThumb420 let’s see how they turn out…got some work to do to keep them under control

1 Like

Lol. I cant wait to be in flower again… im on the sidelines telling my little plants they need to kick it into gear lol

2 Likes

Your meds look amazing Willyj! It’s a lot of work what you’re doing. I usually have five or six girls max and I think my hands and back hurt when I’m done? Haha wow. You will be happy once you power through all of it.
I wish I could try your meds. They look so good. Great job. Hope to get at your level someday. Thanks for letting me peek in. Have a nice morning

1 Like

Boom there it is. Nice job my friend :v::+1:

2 Likes

Well I was up all night trimming but got the last 2 sd trimmed I still have the 1 cc to go…so 7 ilgm sour diesel plants yielded me 2272g of bud and 350g of sugar leaves and skimp bud that’s a little better than 5 and 3/4 lbs of usable mj and primo stuff to boot! Now to get this critical cheese trimmed up and have the final count for the room…happy so far :grin: here is the sample bud from sd #7

10 Likes

A peak at plant #7 before she went into jars

13 Likes

Impressive for sure @WillyJ.

That SD bud looks good enough to put in my omelette! Nice work my Man!!

4 Likes

Dude you must have a house full of jars every time i check this thread your harvesting another awesome grow
Nive freaking job brother :wink:

5 Likes