When should I top this plant?

My man @WillyJ killing it brother
I just love stopping by to see what your up to
you always puts a smile on my face brother
Happy growing :v: CB :cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

All I can say is OMG!!! nice job

1 Like

Thank you @dbrn32 so far it’s coming along nicely I’m trying to push that 2lb per light I’ve herd is about the max you can get from 1000’s from what I’ve read…seei by if I can pull it off without co2…each grow seems to be getting better…this next grow to go into flower I may try giving them more food and more water…once I’m done harvesting my room and get final weight I’ll make that decision or maybe some supplemental lighting for my weaker spots hmm…and yes my boy did a great job for getting a crash coarse lol…he’s been helping me harvest so that’s been moving along well also…

5 Likes

What all did you grow

If you don’t mind me asking how long do you generally let your plant sit/dry on that collapsible dry rack that you hang from the ceiling?
Thank you for your time.
I ask because I have some but I tend to over dry mine, I think, before I start the jarring process. Congratulations on your grow it looks outstanding. I hope to get to that level someday myself. Enjoy the fruits of your hard work.

1 Like

I grew 7 ilgm sour diesel and 1 critical cheese…still got 3 sd and the cc to go…

1 Like

Awesome! I don’t remember you saying if you were using movers or not? I would have a tendency to believe that cost vs return may be bigger with movers over co2. Unless you’re already using them haha.

Being an led guy, we generally just place another cob or two, or five lol. So I’m not exactly a huge proponent of the movers. But I feel they can be a pretty big help when you’re targeting yield per light. I think in your case it would be more to cover those slightly weaker areas collectively among your lights. From a spending point of view, should be cheaper than adding lights to shadowy areas and going with co2 no?

Just a thought anyway.

1 Like

Wow I’d go big if I could get some type of free electricity and a get out of jail free card lol I’m really thinking about going to a state where I can just grow outside

1 Like

The drying rack takes a little less time than hanging it seems…it you leave the buds on the stem instead of trimming them all off the stems it will slow them up some…So maybe 5 days on the rack it all depends on the humidity at the time…this time of year the humidity is low were I live…I check the progress everyday @neckNflu

2 Likes

Thank you very much. That’s terrific. I appreciate that. Thank you for your guidance. Enjoy your Harvest.

1 Like

I’ve thought about the light movers and that may be the way I go…I should have enough slack in my duct work to accommodate them…I know these shadowy spots are hindering yield slightly but overall still happy with the room…if you have the space 1000’s are not a waste of energy I’m thinking :wink: @dbrn32

OMG man you killing me :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:
The picture before the last one is AMAZING :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:, huge buds and beautiful colors :+1:
This is my reaction when I saw your post tenor

3 Likes

Fo shizzle!

I’m not exactly on the up and up with the movers. But my understanding is that there are some reasonably priced rail systems that you can install multiple movers on, and they’re fairly reasonably priced. I wouldn’t think you’d need a big sweep on them either, so not sure how that plays in. I could definitely see your harvests going up though.

3 Likes

Hahaha I’ve seen that cat before makes me laugh! :joy: @M4ur

1 Like

I would have to measure but I think I would be within 12" one way and the other @dbrn32 that should help the ends and corners

1 Like

That sounds about perfect. It sounds like a foot or two is ideal. If you ask them to make large sweeps you end up getting a little fluff.

1 Like

Ive seen some for around 100$ that looked decent i have ine on my wish list fir sure
But still doing the research

1 Like

I was just looking and came across this kit…I need something that will work with 12’ I’m still looking its a little pricey and I’ll need 2 but this looks like it’s made well…

@dbrn32 @Countryboyjvd1971

3 Likes

I know they make a few different models, did you look at less expensive ones?

No not yet my son’s been wanting me to make him some brownies and I’m feeding some of my veg plants and need to water my little clones then 5 pm my flower lights come on I may harvest another and rearrange a couple to be totally under lights…going to cit the brownies and sample one then maybe take a look any good cheaper one you’ve seen? @dbrn32

1 Like