When should I switch to Tiger Bloom, using Fox Farms nukes

Outdoor mix is Awesome, Having to water more because the Heat is Brutal, using Flower Shield for pests, the spiders and leaf Chewers are thriving!

1 Like

Welcome Nice plants ! I would switch to bloom nutes after starts flowering .

1 Like

Thanks, I was wondering I’m starting to see a few white hairs, doing some research they gone need more Potash and phosphate for flowering, I’m wanting to keep them Happy

1 Like

Thanks I’m enjoying this site and learning , ILGM seeds are Awesome, Looking like I’ll have some good weed!

2 Likes

@Nip If you’re seeing white hairs (pistols)you’re getting close to start feeding your Bloom nutes . (less nitrogen)

1 Like

Okay, I’m going to switch to Tiger Bloom, because I’m starting to see white pistols, got my fingers crossed for a good harvest, This is Hot time of the year in the South Carolina heat, and fighting bug’s is a battle! Pretty much got everything under control, except a grasshopper and a few spiders, there terrible they will web you’re leaves shut, and grasshoppers have a big appetite! That’s part of growing weed outdoors :sunglasses:

1 Like

@Nip This being mid-july I would have thought this would be early to be flowering in South Carolina. you growing Autos or photos?

1 Like

There Autoflower, outdoor mix, I’m just beginning to see some white hairs so I’m thinking in about 3 more weeks they should really be starting, This is my first autoflower grow, last year I planted fem White Widows and it was late August when they were ready

1 Like

That’s some big Autos they look good you should have a nice Harvest. You can get two grows of autos in SC

1 Like

They may not be Autoflower, after looking at the mix pack again, I didn’t see anything about autoflower, awe we’ll there beautiful regardless, I have my eyes on some Bruce Banner for next year :+1:

1 Like

I am new to site and trying to figure out how to ask a question. I know using reply is probably not the way.

1 Like

Welcome to the community ! Use the @ symbol in front of anybody’s name to contact them and ask question. @fmtent. Or you can start a journal .

Welcome to the community, you can find valuable information on here, see some awesome looking weed, it’s the right place to Be

1 Like

@Nip how’s those plants doing.

1 Like

2 Likes

There doing really good, I have a few weeks to go, there all flowering

1 Like

Very nice pretty plants. be nice if you can leave them till about October. Let them fatten up all you can.

1 Like

I’m going to make sure there good and Ripe, I don’t mind being couch locked with a severe case of the munchies at all

1 Like

2 Likes

I’m one state up we don’t normally start flowering till about second week in August outside.

1 Like