I am a first time auto grower and am looking for some advice on when to start with the nutrients. I mixed organic soil, peet moss,
welcome to the community. tell us about your grow, please fill this out.
Answer these simple questions the best you can. If you aew not sure, just bring it to oue attention. We will figure it out.
• Indoor or outdoor? - size of grow?
• Otigin of seeds?
• Regular, feminized, or autoflower?
• Origin of water. PH, EC/TDS of source water?
• PH and TDS/EC of if mixed solution?
• Grow method? Soil, Soil-less, Coco, Hydro, Aquaponics. Please explain.
• Nutrients or fertilizer system used.
• What typr of lighting are you using? LED, HID (MH, CMH, HPS), or Fluorescents? Please elaborate.
• What are the temps in your growspce? Day / Night?
• What is the RH = relative humidity in your growspace? Day / Night?
• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier?
• Do you have a Ventilation system? Size? 4", 6"?
• Co2 Yes / No?
• How long have you been growing?
• What budget have you set in order to grow successfully?
• If you grow hydro, then please explain your hydro method. DWC, R-DWC, Ebb and Flow, Or; Other? Other?
16b. Size and temperature of solution in reservoir?
Always try to upload a clear picture in white light of any issues you may have to allow the community to identify your issue.
Anything you feel would help us give you more informed advice should be included. Feel free to elaborate at the end of the survey.
Welcome to the community. Like @BudzMS said.
I am using a 4x4 indoor tent soil is a mix of 3parts organic potting soil without time released nutrients 3 parts peat moss 2 parts vermiculite and one part perrilite the nutes j will be using is the 3 part advance nutrients ph perfect a 6 inch in line duct fan and carbon filter temps are 75-83 night and day wither around 55 for now have humidifier and fan am using the Mars hydro tsw2000 led light
This is day 7 from sprout
Keeping ph of the water at 6 for now
How long does your soil say the nutrients are released? The longer they go, the hotter the mix, and can potentially burn up seedlings. But usually, at about 4 weeks, start testing your runoff PPM’s. Once they drop under 1,000 start feeding.
The soil says 3 months
your good then for maybe a little less than 3 or alittle more. the plants will show signs when they get hungry.
above you say without nutrients but in a later reply you say
I am confused
I thought it was until I looked again
so it does say with nutrients?
Yes he says bag days time released nutes in soil and last up to 3 months now what are the numbers on the bag for the nutes. Is it alot of what’s needed for veg ect. It should have the numbers on the bag. Take a pic of the bag and post a pic of the soil and it’s numbers.
My pots are a mix of 3 parts this soil 3 parts peat moss 2 parts vermiculite and 1 parts perilite
Looks like they love the soil. Welcome to the forum.