When should I start the use of Nutes?

I’ve searched but still confuse, Both my plants are around 4/12 inch tall is this normal for plants that’s 25 days old? should I use nutes now or wait another week? The Plants look fine to me, I water with Great Value Distilled Water, I’m growing in 5 gallon fabric pots with Foxfarm Ocean Forest Garden Potting Soil. Thanks

No, you don’t need to add nutes yet if you’re in FFOF. That soil is charged for the first four weeks of veg growth. Start adding nutes when you go into flower.

3 Likes

Give nutes frm wen u get the 1st set of leave and also wen u need to wen the leaf show that it need nutes and if soil has muted in it then don’t till it’s says some last 4weeks some lot longer read yr soul bag

1 Like

Thanks and 4/12 inch tall at 25 days old is this normal

Yeah some start slow then shoot up and some jst go tall it’s still young

2 Likes

OK Thanks…

What kind of light are you using and how close is it? If you move the light up she’ll start to stretch a little.

1 Like

Yr using led then don’t worry

1 Like

OK and it’s good to let her stretch a little? How much water should I be using I just watered both plants and I used half gallon per plant, Thanks a lot for your help

This is the light that I’m using for now, I’ll invest in something better my next grow. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01871AHTC/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1&tag=amazing13-20

Yes, you want her to add a little height, but your light is going to make very tight nodes, so raise the light up and that should allow her to grow taller.

Your watering seems to be good, just be careful not to overwater in those big pots. As the plants get bigger you can give more water.

1 Like

OK Thanks, 1 more question. I just sucked up the run off and it was about 40% run off is this normal?

The more water you put in the more runoff you’ll get. So if you’re getting back 40% then you’re using too much water.

1 Like

Sorry, I Guess it’s more like 20% I sucked up the water from both pots then poured it into a gallon jug which = 40%, Is 20% run off ok? I should have done them Separately

Honestly, you shouldn’t be watering to runoff yet. Those pots are too big for those plants yet. Wait for the plants to fill the pots with some roots first, otherwise you’re overwatering. Let the soil dry out now before you water again. In about a week you should be able to water to runoff safely.

3 Likes

OK Thanks a lot

Man o man. @raustin you’re amazing. Everything she said. :+1:t5::+1:t5::+1:t5::+1:t5:

4 Likes

@raustin is the best. im all outta likes

2 Likes

I gave her one for you …

3 Likes