When should I plant Jiffy Pellets w plant in soil?

My lil girl is 6 days old, I still have her in the dome nice and developing well, I think! lol I would like to know at what day i should transfer it to my Pot for pot half gallon pot with superb soil??? Please help, I really wanna learn how to grow autoflowers. Btw my strain is Blue Berry and Big Devil autoflower! any tips?

2 Likes

They look big enough that you could plant them any time now. I used to wait till the roots were at the bottoms of the pods.
(Don’t use pods anymore ) before I’d put them in soil.

And welcome to the neighborhood. :+1:
:v:

4 Likes

hey man, lol, thanks for the advise and welcoming me to this awesome blog :vulcan_salute:btw , I think i ma wait to its 7 day so i can plant the Pellet w the plant in it , of course!

3 Likes

If there is a way u can rip the netting away from the ball without breaking it up i would the roots dont go thru them and they dont break up in the soil fast enough i had a baby set of root on the plant i used that on. The net restricted alot of the roots

1 Like

Thanks, such a great tip, man! So, before i transplant plant with pellet should i water the pot and the Superb Soil leaving a hole :hole: to put plant ripping the netting of the Jiffy pellet???

I would just get that netting ripped as much as possible dont disturb the roots. But i would transplant it then give the new potted home a good ro water. Not a ton enough to wet the soil and stay a circle around the stem not right by it. Keep a distance away from the stem to make the roots stretch for the water and nutes

1 Like