When should I force flowering. At what week?

A customer has a question and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks

Amnesia haze takes 12 weeks to flower or 12 weeks total including germinating and veg cycle. When should I force flowering. At what week?

2 Likes

It says 10-12 weeks of flower, that’s from time it first develops flowers. As far as when to force it into flower, that’s at your discretion. The longer you veg, the bigger your plant will be.

1 Like

I will usually veg 4 to 6 weeks under 16 on 8 off light cycle then after the 4-6 weeks I turn lights on 12/12 For as many weeks as it takes to finish putting it under 12 on 12 off will make it start to flower You should join our forum and we will be more than happy to help you from start to finish

2 Likes

A lot of strains stretch to 2 or even 3 times their height, once you make the switch to flower. So if you have to stay in a tent, plan ahead or your plant will hit the light near the end!

Unless you have plans for huge tall trees…flowering after 4 weeks will get you good results.

Amnesia haze auto can be 12 weeks total if conditions are right, but not feminized. It takes 14 to 16 weeks total for feminized plants. I’ve grown them 3 times so far and that’s what it took to get to 30% Amber trichomes.

1 Like