Ugh…amber is starting to show at roughly 5-10% and I’m ready to cut my girls down.
However…we leave for vacation Wednesday. (It’s Saturday at 5:00pm)
I’ve never ran into this predicament and I’m worried if I cut today they won’t have time to dry before we leave. Im also worried they’re mature too much if I wait to cut them until next Monday.
Will 9 days be too long to wait?
Advice welcomed. Thanks!