When is veg time

You have a seedling period, veg period, then bloom period. When does veg period begin, and does bloom period begin when you flip your lights?

3 Likes

Generally i count the first two weeks as sprout/ seedling stage
Then next 4 weeks is veg but you can flower earlier keep the in mind longer veg times equals larger harvest and larger plants in flower also keep in mind your max plant hieght
As far as when does flower start no it doesn’t start when you swith to 12-12 the first two weeks are the transition weeks or streach weeks
Start counting flower weeks when you see your first signs of flowers
Hope this helps
Happy growing :v: CB :cowboy_hat_face:

12 Likes

Thanks @Countryboyjvd1971. That was helpful

2 Likes

in that case, ILGM Golf Leaf at the end of week 1 veg

9 Likes

my bad. This is the leaf. The other one is Trainwreck

12 Likes

Beautiful, cant wait to see them all grown up

2 Likes

Ill need to get a few hydro guys over to check your thread I personally know just enough about to get us in trouble lol im a soil grower myself
@Donaldj is our resident hydro guy
@WillyJ @Dieselgrower @Myfriendis410
@Bogleg @peachfuzz as well Are all hydro folks
So lets get some eyes on your thread just incase

3 Likes

Thanks @Countryboyjvd1971.
@Grandaddy013 they look good brother from what I can tell. I always start the veg count when they have 2 to 3 sets of true leaves, but I’m sure there is a more technical answer that states it.

2 Likes

For sure brother as mentioned i can probably help get him threw a issue but it’s always beat to have some who does it standing in the wings @Dieselgrower lol

1 Like

True that brother. I haven’t used my hydro setup in a while, except my experiment box. Promix has it’s hold on me for now, but I may throw one in it for s&g’s.

1 Like

10-4 yeah im in the mix as well bro :hugs:

1 Like

Thanks to everyone. When I get home I will start my journal

1 Like

lol trying to discern if there is a question here? they look healthy and into early veg already

3 Likes

I’m not a hydro guy @Countryboyjvd1971 soil and just switched to pro-mix

3 Likes

Lol my bad brother I thought tou where doing hydro as well

1 Like

No question at all was just trying to get him a few contacts just incase @Donaldj

2 Likes

Not a problem I’m in pro-mix like you…

1 Like

So halfway there :wink:

2 Likes

You guys are more than welcome to join me on the darkside :smiling_imp: anytime if you can grow in soil less you are already most of the way there except with dirty fingers :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Well hang on now, what is this “dark side” you speak of @Donaldj :joy::v:
You can’t just hint at a bit of excitement and then just leave

2 Likes