When is the earliest I can harvest this beauty and not lose quality

https://www.amazon.com/Monterey-B-T-Biological-Insecticide-Ready/dp/B00HU7RMFC

@Riley_ss

Does anyone on here know if it would be okay for me to clip the main tops and leave the lower branches to grow a little longer?

Or would it be smarter to clip more smaller branches and leave the tops to grow… I’m just trying to save atleast half my harvest… just hit with rain too…

Either way is fine. You definitely don’t have to harvest all at once. Harvest ripest stuff and leave others a little longer?

1 Like

Okay thanks gonna go chop the main colas off lol

1 Like

thanks man!

1 Like

I have quite a few genetics to trade up, if you do want to trade.

CJones your name wouldnt be Casey Jones would it? Thats my best friends name, he lives in Newport Beach, Ca LMAO!

2 Likes

Naw im a Chris. Super ninja Casey Jones!

2 Likes

Used to be we’re old now 67 & 68 we had our days though LOL boy did we

3 Likes

My plants have been cut and hanging for one day now can I still give them a peroxide bath?

2 Likes

Well she is dried and getting trimmed these buds were harvested early due to worms. The rest of the plant was just harvested today. Much lost to worms☹️. Pretty sure I figured out the strain too and have many seeds to play with next year. I have a few questions on that if anyone can help @Cannabian @Covertgrower @CoyoteCody @KJ @SKORPION

11 Likes

Nice colors!!

1 Like

I was thinking the same thing @CoyoteCody. I had caterpillars I feel your pain.

1 Like

Will the seeds be effected by the traits on the male plant? This female was pollenated by a hemp plant… no thc

Hmm? @Covertgrower what do u think?

Yes, obviously! This is why hemp is such a contentious crop. That said, ruderalis is commonly devoid of stone, yet it is possible to get the right pheno to display the physical traits of the wild plant and the effects of the drug cannabis. So, with that said, expect numerous dud plants and a few drug phenos.

1 Like

Like Cannabian said, it’ll be a hybrid, you could e d up with either type.

1 Like

Great colors … I think you need a bigger solo cup :joy:

2 Likes

These are my gelato clones taken from my indoor hydroponics grow that finished up a few months ago and are just nearing harvest… thricome production was just as good asy indoor and these are starting to fatten up. Okayy so a question, my outdoor grow is just nearing harvest temps have been in the low 30s with a low of 25 tomorrow… should I harvest now and save them from the low temps or can they stay another night? Will the thricomes fall off in the wind being so cold? @Covertgrower @CoyoteCody @Cannabian

3 Likes