When is it too late to repot into bigger pots

This year they are twice the size they were at the same time last year and I’m mentally preparing to have 10 footers…

2 Likes

Won’t let me send mine from two years ago lol :man_shrugging:t2:

Beautiful plants !

2 Likes

Put some ornaments on that man lol :christmas_tree:

2 Likes

Here’s the taller one :grin:

1 Like

Best pics it would let me upload :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck: wowie!

1 Like

Here’s what I got going on this year

2 Likes

2 people, one holds the plant laying on its side the other uses pliers in each hand. He grabs the bottom of the pot and yanks ot off

2 Likes

Beautiful ladies!!! Very nice :+1:t5:

1 Like

I second this, I did my reporting solo and it was difficult even with cutting the pot off. Having a second set of hands would have been great for sure…

2 Likes

That’s what I did first, the roots had grown in the fabric so when I pulled… rip lol

1 Like

It happens, its why I use nursery pots when I know they will be transplanted in the future. Clothe pots are great for indoor when you know the max size of your pot, not so great for outdoor unless you have decided on say a 100 gallon or 1000 gallon or something like that.

Mine are outdoors right now, in 10gal pots and thriving! I cant even imagine the tree I would get with a 100gal pot :grimacing:

Curious? Why use pots? Why not just dig a hole or make a mound? Your root mat will be way bigger! The large plants you show in the photos would be double the size!

1 Like

Nice patch you grew there, do you recall the yeild from it? I assumenit was last years crop?

1 Like

Yeah I would do direct in the ground by I’m surrounded by trees. The only place that get 6+ hrs of direct sun is right above my leech field. That was three seasons ago, those three plants gave up 4.5 lbs. I was so pumped, then I hand trimmed it all, solo. That part suuuuucked.

2 Likes

Yes it definately does! I trim the big shit off direct to ground as my soil wants it back. I then hang the branches to dry. I cut out all the bigger bones and all the keeper dope and the rest goes to the witch doctor as is for her to make lotions and edibles. I couldnt be bothered to do the small shit.

1 Like

They look good hopefully you got them transplanted into bigger homes for those roots to spread out.