When is it time?

I agree but some swear by this method. Just throwing info out there. I harvested a “test” plant to see what effect if any from pulling based on “pistil color”.

1 Like

@elheffe702, @NavyVet420, @AnneBonny - I appreciate all the different angles on timing the harvest from people with hands on experience. I guess the best way is to take all of them into consideration and at some point, just going for it taking all things into account.

Thanks all.

3 Likes

I guess I should buy a jeweler’s loupe. What’s taking me so long? Oh right, I totally forgot. And then I forgot I forgot. Dammut have I been smoking weed again!? You never can trust me around any of the major cannabinoids.
Anyway. This picture here is another Northern lights auto. Every day I get up and I look it and I wonder if today is the day. She’s an auto and over 4 months old, and now that I’m thinking about that I’m starting to feel that maybe she hasn’t been doing much lately and that she gonna get herself killed. If she don’t be careful, see.
Thanks for your help lol

1 Like

Hello every one.
I’m hoping someone can help me determine if my plant (s) are ready to harvest?

A little more magnification would help, but I’m not seeing amber. It looks close. Good job. :+1:

Thanks. I’ll try and get a better picture. About how close you think?

Are you looking for a euphoric energetic high or a narcotic body high?

Either. Although I do like Indica more. I’m one of those opposite people. Most heavy sativas put me to sleep. Also the leaves are starting to turn yellow, like for fall.

They turn yellow as the plant nears the end. It’s basically eating itself to finish. Completely normal.

I have also noticed a few buds that look like they have seeds that didn’t before. This is the bigger of three plants. This one was from seed. The other two are clones I bought. How many more weeks do you think?

Here are some pics of the yellow leaves and I tried to get a better pic of the tricomes.