🎶 When I grow up

I didn’t get to check the ladies last night. Good thing I checked this morning! One of Blueberry’s stems decided she wanted to share her load and had leant right over and was putting weight on her neighbouring stem!

I have no idea if I’ve done this right? I tried to avoid letting the tomato stakes interfere with any bud sites. Anyone see any issues? Day 40 of flower today so still potentially around 3 weeks to go!

10 Likes

Looking good Madame :+1:

3 Likes

Phew! Thanks Kap!

2 Likes

Tuned in too late. Can’t see a problem with that.

1 Like

Figured I’d check out your grow. You had me at the sight of that Blueberry! Nice.

2 Likes

They looking bloody fantastic though.
Well done you great results for first time grow.
@BStarr

1 Like

Heya,
Looking good!!
You are a month or so ahead of me. I think I started here and saw you get going and made me want to grow watching you go… :laughing: :v:

2 Likes

Hey thanks all. I saw the state of her and thought “oh no you bloody don’t! I’ve worked too hard to have one of my biggest buds snap before it’s ready to smoke!”

6 Likes

Welcome buddy! I’m just trying to find my way and my groove with so much info and opinions around on growing.

3 Likes

Oh true @Suckerpunch? That’s a big compliment! Thanks! :purple_heart: I’ll have to head over and see what you’re up to lately? Pretty sure I’m “watching” your journal already - but I don’t recall seeing anything from you?? I’ll check it out

OK no I can’t find it? Do you have a journal??

2 Likes

Hey thanks @Blackmoon the proof will be in the pudding won’t it? :cake::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Bamboo stakes come in handy when you’ve got buds that weigh a ton! (That would be 907 kg :rofl:)

3 Likes

Ahhh now that’s why I regularly use the term “a metric sh!t ton” :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

:rofl::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

Test is in the tasting they say @BStarr
Here is my blueberry

1 Like

That’s looking amazing @Blackmoon!
I love how just one of the branches is doing the colour thing and the rest are like

:joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Yer that’s the one lol.
@BStarr
One of my 2 gscx auto’s is similar the centre cola almost looks old like me and the 2 outer buds are green and vibrant.
Did you see that close up of one of my gscx flowers on my journal blackmoons arising.
Never come across that before either.
Auto’s mmmmmm

1 Like

@Greenthumb443 this is my journal

Good morning and happy Monday Weedville!
So I’m pretty sure I’m experiencing a Nitrogen deficiency in nearly all of my adult plants - everyone except for White Widow 1.
The Grow nutes I have specifically state to not feed during flowering but because their Flower nutes have zero N in it, I kinda doubted that and have continued to feed 1/2 strength Grow this whole time. Since I got my PH issue sorted, I don’t think what I’m seeing is the Magnesium deficiency I had a little while back, as the girls colour has really come back from that and they seem to have a different symptom this time around.

Last night I bit the bullet and gave all the adults a little extra of Grow nutes in their feed and all but Amnesia Haze had regained most of their green colour by this morning. Amnesia Haze still has a fair bit of yellowing in her leaves today so I gave her another little drink of Grow nutes plus Go Green (Calmag + N) again and I will see how she looks tonight. I’m being very careful not to push too far / overdo it.

@Greenthumb443 @PurpNGold74 I’ve seen some of your comments that argue for continuing feeding Nitrogen well into the flowering period.

Since they’ve responded so well to the extra bit of N I do believe this is the correct course of action, but I’m happy for anyone to chime in with your thoughts please?

The colours in these pics are not really all that accurate due to the LED lights, but I’ve done my best to show what’s going on.

Northern Lights mostly back to green:

Blueberry (at back), Amnesia Haze, and White Widow 2 (front):

Close up pic of Amnesia Haze and a leaf I plucked off her to get better light for a pic:

And just a quick pic of Banana Kush on Day 30. I get the feeling I’m going to have my hands full with this little lady - I think she’s going to get BIG!

7 Likes

I’m basing my theory on these two charts plus also the fact that the girls responded favourably to extra N overnight (their light period)

4 Likes