🎶 When I grow up

Me as well Sister! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:
:giraffe::lips::drooling_face:

3 Likes

10 Likes

I remember the blueberry we were both growing it at the same time.
Mine lost its terps due to mid summer temperatures catching me out during drying.
Wow @anon33684698 you have produced so much yield since then.

6 Likes

She’s a Grow Beast!!

6 Likes

Yes I note the training skills these days too.
Very impressive @anon33684698
Remember that night you broke a branch and @Arrow helped you through it and it grew

8 Likes

Oh wow thanks so much both! I’m just loving this hobby! I think the last few ladies struggled over the line but we got there in the end!
Haha yes I sure do remember that night!!

12 Likes

Happy Friday everybody!
A little update from the tent… All is coming along nicely with everybody now in flower :grin: aaaannnnddd not much else happening :sweat_smile:

18 Likes

Lookin good :+1::hedgehog::hedgehog:

3 Likes

What’s happening is, looking great :+1:

7 Likes

Love your set up very clean and healthy ladies

5 Likes

Looking nice and green in you world. :+1::+1::v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

are you having fungus gnats again sis ? …looking awe and super clean … :sunglasses: :v:

3 Likes

Hey thanks everybody!

Hey Dr, they’ve actually never gone away! I’ve got them minimised, but I have literally thrown everything at them and they refuse to DIE! :sweat_smile:

I soak fresh BITS in my watering can every single feed, I’ve bought the mites that supposedly eat the gnat larvae (twice!), I tried ladybugs to no success, I have the sticky yellows out, I even did the H2O2 and I don’t want to do that again if I can help it. Nothing seems to be completely removing them. I’m not over watering but maybe the potting mix I’m using has to change or something?? :thinking:

7 Likes

you can cook your soil before using … :wink:

and let your pots et al, soak for a day at least, in a bleach solution … :sunglasses: :v:

4 Likes

I have a buddy that stores his soil in those large black yard trash bags and he’ll put it out in the sun for a few days before adding his amendments for use

5 Likes

:monkey: :briefs:
thats it… :ok_hand:…as long as the soil does not dry out… :sunglasses: :v:

6 Likes

Oh OK thanks guys!
So just to help my understanding of this process…
I should buy the potting mix, cover the breathing holes with maybe packing (sello) tape, and leave the bags in the sun for a few days to “cook”.
Then mix it with perlite as I usually do and put it into my pots, and then also soak the whole pot (I’m assuming in a bucket or something) in bleach as well?
When you say bleach do you mean actual bleach or the food grade H2O2 I’ve been buying?

Then I’d have to pump the pots full of Great White to get the good fungi and bacteria etc back into it wouldn’t I?

Have I got this right?

I’m SO over these gnats!!! :person_facepalming::person_facepalming::person_facepalming::person_facepalming:

6 Likes

Oh wait, did you mean just the actual plastic pots and trays etc to be soaked in bleach? Not the soil mixture @Arrow

5 Likes

I’ve never heard of putting soil in bleach or putting any in the soil, I would think it would be harmful to the plants… but yes on the sun or you can actually put it in the oven, you’d have to look up the temperature and length of time to cook it. You want to kill anything alive in it good and bad @JaneQP was doing this at one point I’m sure she could tell you her process

4 Likes

Hey thanks buddy!

3 Likes