Oh really? Awesome, thanks! :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

4 Likes

Nothing to say …but …
giphy (3)

:sunglasses::v:

6 Likes

Well thankyou Doctor! :ok_hand::blue_heart::purple_heart:

3 Likes

I’m expecting this defol to help with my gnat issue as well with more airflow to that top layer of soil to dry it out quicker.

My current treatment is as suggested above to use BITS that have soaked in the watering can for every feed now, until the gnat issue resolves.
I figure you can get more of the BITS bacteria off the “pebbles” than just in one soak (considering last time I tried this the couple that were left in the bottom of the watering jugs went manky) so what I’m doing now is using those little gauze bags that you sometimes get jewellery or crystals in at Markets and whatnot as more or less teabags for the BITS and they can dry out in between watering sessions, and I will just add a couple more in each round.

And I’m also pumping in the Great White since I did that H202 treatment on the soil. Whether that actually helped or not I can’t say yet since it would have worked only on the larvae and not the adults. But I figure I’d better get the healthy stuff back in quick smart :ok_hand:

After I think only 4 days since I put them in the tent, the four sticky yellow traps that are on coat-hanger-stands on the floor were more black than yellow, so I replaced them this morning, and I think they’ll be a really good indicator as to how many more gnats are still hanging around. I threw the apple cider vinegar away, it had caught like 20 bugs, so not worth it IMO. But tonight was the first watering in weeks that the bugs haven’t been literally flying around the tent taunting me :joy:

7 Likes

Great defol job lady!

4 Likes

Thankyou! I still find it a tad intimidating since I have had those plants previously ripping the Nitrogen out of their leaves and they couldn’t get enough. I’m hoping now that I have the nutes well and truly sorted and can now concentrate on finishing smashing away these pesky gnats

4 Likes

Looks like a really good job @BStarr
Watch them bounce back now showing you appreciation by growing lovely colas.
The trichromes have a little way to go. Look at all that sticky goodness.

3 Likes

Very informative update.
Huge perseverance and commitment to get on top of what must be very frustrating situation to have indeed.
Sure hope what you have done has nailed the next cycle of nates.
Cheers @BStarr

2 Likes

Hey thanks so much @Blackmoon it’s all continuing on the learning path hey :ok_hand:

2 Likes