🎶 When I grow up

Not a problem my friend, happy to assist and just for my own personal curiosity, so I know when addressing, are you female or male @BStarr? I’m leaning towards female, but thought I would ask to be certain?

1 Like

@BStarr a little late to the party but id like to take along if you dont mind! Dig your setup! Stay Safe and Lit My Friend!! :fire::fire::fire::v::v:

2 Likes

Hey Enlightened I’m a 38 years young lady-loving chic :purple_heart::rainbow_flag:

And yes please, join along @Ah-hee! Thanks very much for the compliment :+1::heart:

3 Likes

Hey @Ah-hee! I’m loving your profile pic - it’s one of my favourite films :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Is this what you were asking about earlier? Sorry running a bit behind on the journals that I am following. My personal opinion is, that this would best be attempted with a photoperiod plant :v:

4 Likes

@BStarr thank you so much and no problem!! Glad to be tagging along!! Iove the lady-loving chic part! Go PRIDE!!! :purple_heart: i hugely support the LBGTQ community! Been my sister and her wifes # one supporters since day one, when others weren’t the nicest.

@CalamityJane thank you very much! One of my all time favorite movies too! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Whew sorry but all I can think other than $hit is - ahh I’m in hydro. :grin::joy::v: Hang in there.

1 Like

Oh true @repins12 haha oh well I’ve already well and truly started two of the girls on this style! We shall have to see how they go then :thinking: They seem to have found their feet, so to say and just absolutely powering on. Every time I open the tent (usually twice a day) I can visibly see growth since the last time! They are at 20DLI in the centre of the tent and I have the smaller ones pushed to the outer corners. I found some other little bugs under the domes yesterday (and didn’t get to the hardware store to grab the yellow stickies) so I’ve removed the domes on the two babies at 8 and 13 days old to let the soil dry out in case they were bad bugs - and was worried I’d find disaster this morning but they’re powering on as well!

Hey thanks for your love and support @Ah-hee it really means a lot to me :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

@CalamityJane @Ah-hee I quote Corpse Bride all the damn time! (among other movies) Drives my Mrs nuts! :joy: Upstairs! I didn’t know we had an upstairs! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Gotta love a good quotable movie @Ah-hee
:grin::+1:

2 Likes

@BStarr you can quote movies with and @CalamityJane anytime!! Judgement free zone here! I love all quoteable movies and some shows :rofl::joy::rofl:

What’s this?
The streets are lined with little creatures laughing
Everybody seems so happy
Have I possibly gone daffy?
What is this?
What’s this?

2 Likes

I’m certain I know, of which movie you speak, alas I cannot place it…
Just kidding, I love that movie :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

YAASSSS!!! Awesome movie! My fave is Mr Oogie Boogie man

GIF image

:notes: Kidnap the Santy Clause, throw away the keeeyyy :notes:

2 Likes

@CalamityJane Oogie boogie is my daughter’s favorite character!! " “My dearest friend, if you don’t mind, I’d like to join you by your side, where we can gaze into the stars.”
@Enlightened420 my daughter saw your post she was like is that jack as in the nightmare before christmas jack mom! Adorable! :rofl::joy::rofl:
Ps @BStarr sorry for the movie quotes on your journal. I can create a thread for them if people are interested or just take in over to my journal! Either way is chill with me!

3 Likes

These were my daughters favourite movies also, actually corpse bride scared her at first, but then it was her favourite, what was that other one… :thinking:
Coraline :laughing: The parts with X’s on the eyes always scared her, but CB and Nightmare before Xmas were always her favourites, then cat in a hat and the Grinch.

P.S Unfortunately I have been cursed with Monkey’s Underpants all day…

1 Like

@Enlightened420 I have 12 minutes before I can like again. I feel the pain. Those dare monkey underpants will get ya everytime :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

:laughing: :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

Haha nah @Ah-hee let the fun times roll!

OK guys you’re going to have to explain this “monkeys underpants” to me :joy:

2 Likes

I will let sir @Enlightened420 give you down low on the monkey underpants! He’s a trend setter out here! Stay Safe and Lit My Friend!!

3 Likes

Those damn Monkey’s Undies…
They will get you every time :rofl:

When I was a wee little spark,
every year we had family photo day, my most hated day of the year,
as I despise putting myself on show for others. This one year we had a young photographer who was weird and quirky, immediately I took a liking to him. At photo time,
instead of saying cheese,
the young photographer called out Monkey’s Underpants, which my family all found hilarious and burst into laughter, best photo ever, because it was natural,
not fake…
I got sick and tired of saying
“no likes” so I began saying the aforementioned quote,
because it makes me laugh and then @kaptain3d made his awesome thread where everyone could just cut loose without fear of destroying each other’s journals :laughing:

7 Likes

I love the name of your journal, good luck

2 Likes