🎶 When I grow up

Some phat ass colas…very nicely done once again …:ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

7 Likes

I was trying to pack it :joy: overkill!

1 Like

Hey thanks boys for your continued support! I feel guilty that I’ve been away from here so much lately!

1 Like

Haha Neo! Good idea in theory! In practice, maybe not so much :joy:

1 Like

Blueberry has been my favorite since I first tried it and so far nothing has replaced it. I have stronger weed, but it doesn’t hit me the same, plus I like to be able to take a few hits and enjoy the flavor and smell kind of like a fine cigar. It doesn’t destroy me but leaves me in a good place.

2 Likes

Wow @BStarr your blueberry are increadable they all are.
Very informative update.
You got it going on alright.
Cheers
Hope I can grow weed like you some day

2 Likes

@BStarr my current Blueberry situation - start week seven from seed, in two days. Was going to say which days and realized it’d be off since your a day ahead :cat:

4 Likes

This is exactly how I’m feeling about her too! At 14% she still kicks me like a mule with the tiniest of toke, and that taste is just like none of my other ladies, so while I like to have a taste of the others, I don’t need to keep much of them in stock for myself :blue_heart:

4 Likes

Oh wow hey thankyou my friend! :pray:
I’d bet I wasn’t getting these results without the genetics that ILGM puts out though! Plus I just load them with nutes every single watering, so I’m not really surprised lol :drooling_face:

By my calculations of the next round of plants coming ready and my medical friends regular requests, I can keep around 1oz of this Blueberry all for myself lol! That’s if she only puts out 4oz. My lowest yield yet has been Blueberry 1 at 4.3oz, so I calculate at 4oz per plant yield, and anything above that is just a bonus! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Nice Neo! Are we calling this Day 1 of flowering? I see baby hedgehogs! :heart_eyes:

I hope she catches the purple for you! :purple_heart::rofl:

3 Likes

BStarr-
4 ounces!!! At the rate I an going its going to take 4 grows with 2 plants each time and I will have 4 ounces, lol. I am very happy for you. Peace…

4 Likes

Hey thanks buddy. The ladies sure do push out some good quantity for just “little Autos” :wink:

And my friends are there to snap it up as soon as it’s ready too lol. Some times it only gets half a week of curing before it’s gone lol.

I’ve bought a baby’s tent now, so once Blue Dream is done using my blurple light, I’ll have room for 7 babies and 7 adults all at the one time :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

My plan is to suss out if the blurple plus couple of extra LEDs is good enough for vegging on a round of 7 plants starting in August, and if they aren’t the size of those that are currently vegging in the big tent at the same age, then I’ll buy another HLG but just smaller. At least by then I should be OK with supply to meet demand :rofl:

2 Likes

I’ve only getting about 2 ozz per plant on average.
We will see what my next wave of incoming buds weigh in at though. My own grx hybrid looks promising.
2 days off now so my snipping will begin.
Been dry trimming this year mainly a time factor choice as much as anything.
Way less sticky that way I have noticed
Cheers.
What was it im sampling again @BStarr

2 Likes

Hey mate 2oz is 2oz that you didn’t have before!

Umm I just had my evening toke so I can’t even remember what we were talking about sampling either lol

4 Likes

We grew our first blueberry at the same time i seem to remember.
It is nice been a while since I visited my blueberry jar to be honest.
Curing away no doubt.
I got it stabilized at 62 in the end.
Gorilla glue my first ilgm strain seed I grew last summer that has a place in my heart and lungs.
Be interesting to see what my second generation of gg will be like.
Cheers
@BStarr

3 Likes

Mate that Blueberry is going to smell AMAZING! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

You certainly have the touch. They’re looking awesome

2 Likes

Thankyou! :purple_heart:

1 Like

Oh I do love it when the mailman brings me presents! Granddaddy Purple and Zkittles straight in the drink! My last Northern Lights seed there as well!

Just in time to get them sprouted and in their pots before I go away for work next week. The Mrs can handle some seedlings :smiling_imp::laughing:

8 Likes

@BStarr better to have the mail man than the stork…lol…although doesn’t the stork come around after the mail man leaves??? Hahaha

3 Likes