šŸŽ¶ When I grow up

Oh poo! Yeah thatā€™s a shame it hasnā€™t worked for you

2 Likes

In the end I got all but one order and after several attempts to get it delivered ilgm refunded me my money.
So awesome no question.
That order was wedding cake
And Durban poison
I missed getting Californian dream too.
Oh well.
My wish list is very long.
A very kind person from on here gifted me with some nice strains who Iā€™m for ever greatful too.
Such kindness to someone they donā€™t even know really apart from on here.
@anon33684698

2 Likes

Oh wow thatā€™s really nice of them to do so!

2 Likes

Sure is.
one of the seeds is the blueberry auto we both got going into the harvest window at the moment.
Makes it even more special.
There will be a generous sample of the final product going there way for sure.
A win win @anon33684698

2 Likes

Oh thatā€™s fantastic buddy :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Hey @Ocean @Arrow one of the stems on my young Banana Kush (only just showing preflower) has snapped after I did some LST. It wasnā€™t like that last night but I found it snapped this morning, so I must have tied too low. It was all dry on the two inside edges so I didnā€™t even bother with aloe, I just taped and splined. Itā€™s still green but very limp this evening. Any advice?

2 Likes

Get something to hold it up and as long as the leafs stay green, your goldenā€¦but if they go limp and start drying up itā€™s gone :frowning:

Iā€™ve snapped probably 20 or so limbs doing my grow and I just provide support and they stay good !!

2 Likes

Hmmm might have already lost it then. So (stupid question ahead :sweat_smile:) does anything more grow out of that stem or do I just remove back to the main stem?

Show us a pic

1 Like

If you think its not saveable it unlikely it will grow anything from that site unless there is a node or a bit of growth.
Good to just cut it back flush with main trunk if you think the branch is spent.
Is it top bottom or middle branch thats snapped?
Cheers

1 Like

Give me picā€™s sis ā€¦ As a quick try to save situationā€¦ take a baggie that will fit over the lil branch, inflate, wet the inside of the baggie and pull over the branch, close the baggie around the stem, below the breakā€¦make sure the break is sealed proper and you have splints on itā€¦the baggie must stay moist insideā€¦:sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

OK cheers will get a picā€¦ BRB

2 Likes

Your awesome @Arrow to the rescue

2 Likes

2 Likes

This bit like when you get a tooth knocked out or loose a finger get it in the baggie in those cases on some ice.
Get to a hospital asap

1 Like

You may be a bitty lateā€¦ regardlessā€¦but do a practice run and post the picsā€¦someone will hopefully learn somethingā€¦:sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

That could come right i was imagining it much bigger branch actually. Iā€™ll step back and you interact with arrow ill just watch. Very interesting project happening live. Between Australia South Africa and nz

2 Likes

Come on @anon33684698 the worldā€™s watching no pressure lol

1 Like

Haha Iā€™m uploading as quick as I can in between plant surgery! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes