- Indoor or outdoor? - size of grow? Indoor, 3x3x5ish
- Otigin of seeds? Jack47 ILGM
- Regular, feminized, or autoflower? Auto
- Origin of water. PH, EC/TDS of source water? City Tap, PH 8ish, TDS unk currently
- PH and TDS/EC of if mixed solution? 6.8-7, unkown tds currently
- Grow method? Soil, Soil-less, Coco, Hydro, Aquaponics. Please explain. - Soil. FFHF
- Nutrients or fertilizer system used. - Natures Autoflower Concentrate, calmag, molasses
- What typr of lighting are you using? LED, HID (MH, CMH, HPS), or Fluorescents? Viparspectra 2000w
- What are the temps in your growspce? Day / Night? 80-84 Day / 75-80 Night
- What is the RH = relative humidity in your growspace? Day / Night? 50-60 RH (trying to get it down)
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier? No AC :(, No humidifier, De-humidifier yes
- Do you have a Ventilation system? Size? 4", 6"? 4"
- Co2 Yes / No? No
- How long have you been growing? 3rd Grow
- What budget have you set in order to grow successfully? In the middle. Not cheap, not expensive
- If you grow hydro, then please explain your hydro method. DWC, R-DWC, Ebb and Flow, Or; Other? Other? N/A
Below is my Jack47 from ILGM. She is 5 weeks and 5 days into flowering. I know it’s common for leaves to yellow at the end of flowering…how soon does that normally take place? I’m currently giving her calmag w/ water at a ph of 7 (runoff is currently 6.5) and every 4th watering, I mix in molasses, cal mag, and some of the autoflower concentrate that I had extra of. (this was recommended by Natures Living Soil)
Oh, and she has had one flush in about week 2ish of flowering. The folks at Natures Living Soil recommended the mini flush and to continue with the molasses, cal mag, and concentrate treatment. Which I’m still doing.
I contacted them again with the below photos and they told me to just ride it out now and stop with the calmag. Thoughts/suggestions? Thank you!!