When does it start flowering

Hello people. My auto WW straIn is 40 days old. Is it late for her for starting flowering? Or am i going well and it’s normal for auto strain to start like that? I mean 40 days? Thanks for advices and time🙌

5 Likes

It’s my first time for auto strain. Thats why I’m asking

1 Like

You should see pistols anyday now watch closely at nodes for pistols start feeding flower nutrients when you see the first ones
Looking healthy and happy bro

2 Likes

Thanks👍 I was giving her nutrients, then it started to burn little and i stopped for sone time and give her only water. Maybe it’s the right time for her to start flowering. I’m giving her light 20 on 4 off because of auto strain.

1 Like

I run 12-12 on my autos or 18-6 they do most of thier growing in the dark i do startvthem on 24-7 for the firstbfew day they switch
@Hogmaster is our resident auto king lol
What type of soil are you in @Nodriges

So i can give her 12/12 even if she’s auto strain. I thought 12/12 was for the regular strains in flowering. I have clear soil Diluted with Perlite and Beef stool. Thanks for advices and your time. :raised_hands:

Some people told me that auto strain need 24 hour light. But I’m thinking that every strain need rest🙂

2 Likes

They will grow under 8 hours on 16 off I prefer a week at 24 /7 then flip to 12/12 when I and if I like there size after a week I go to 12/12 that is my favorite light schedule to use trued out a lot so far for me this is best hope this helps feel free to tag me if you need anything :wink:

Thanks😉 you’re talking about auto yes?

2 Likes

@Nodriges Yes I am

I’m at day 70

7 Likes

And you are correct in your thinking of everything needing rest I don’t think the eight hours of rest is enough that’s why I like doing the 12 hours and have had better results

3 Likes

She’s beautiful :heart: :+1: thanks​:raised_hands:

2 Likes

I agree with you all plants need rest @Nodriges
Some people believe giving longer hours of light is better but a plant will only convert so much light into energy and as a mentioned they do most of there growing in the dark period
Also there are other things that happen at night as well but thats a qholw other subject lmao
Thanks for sharing @Hogmaster

3 Likes

Thank you people👍

1 Like

I’d do a little lst on her. You’ll open up more bud sites and let more light in

2 Likes

42 days from sprouting. No sighns of flowering yet🙁

2 Likes

Damn it looks good. She’ll flower. It may be waiting for you to make the bed.

2 Likes

Is it very late 42 days for auto strain?

1 Like

Mines 42 days and it started last week. Then it has taken off.

That one could straiten up if it’d quit smoking. @Hogmaster