When do you think she will be ready?

It’s been a rough time lately and unfortunately the she hasn’t been able to be a priority (I’m not even sure how long she has been in flower for), one of the main colas actually kind of broke (it didn’t get break apart but it flopped over itself, so I’ve had to get it back up, I hope it’ll be ok).

Thanks

1 Like

For some reason 4 weeks seems to be the answer when I see white

1 Like

I see a little amber in the trichomes but I think it is on the sugar leaves, you are definitely close but will have to look at trichomes on the bud parts leaves are liars lol

1 Like

Sweet… I will try to get some better pictures too. This is def. exciting :). Wish I didn’t have to pay for more in the meantime but it is what it is :).

They she looks close you deff have amber and milk but there is a few clear ones just check the trics daily and depending on what kinda high your looking for you could technically harvest now I prefer 20-50% amber for a more couch lock high but she looks nice dude the main cola should be fine too accidental cropping but a lot of people do it on purpose to keep their buds the same height maybe wanna wrap where it broke with some garden tape but it should be fine

3 Likes

Do you have pics of the overall plant?

1 Like

Very nice plant ! You look to be in the window of harvest depending on exactly what you like. Building in a little time for flush and dark period.

1 Like