When do you recommend watering?

A customer has a question and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks

i have 2 white widow autoflowers on my deck. they get 8-9 hours of direct sunlight every day. first, when do you recommend watering…am,pm midday etc. second, there are some yellow leaves at the bottom of each plant, the plant looks good, should they be removed or left alone?

2 Likes

Normally I water in the mornings and if its been a really hot day, Ill give them a little in the evening but just enough to quinch the thirst they have till morning.
You should come join us here in the forum. Lots of good info and help from fellow growers.

7 Likes

I agree with @Sasquatch on morning cept for the hot part if you water in morning and it’s really hot and sunny you risk burning the plant atleast that is what I have read not sure if it’s true so let’s ask @Aolelon he will have better answer I always tried to water just befor my lights went out when I grew in soil but I grow indoors

1 Like

Ive read watering in the mornings is best. Right after lights come on, or the sun comes out. But I am not 100% sure on the reasoning behind it.

Thanks @Aolelon

1 Like