When Do I Stop Growing?

I’m in the 10th week of flower and my temp in my grow room is much lower than I like due to being in a basement. As of today it’s only 63°. I thought I was going to stop the grow this week but after looking at the buds most of the trichomes look like they’re still pretty clear with a few red hairs. The strain is White Widow and from what I read flowering can extend further with Sativa strains. Should I harvest or continue?

5 Likes

Definitely continue sir. All those white pistils need to turn amber folding inward. She is a beast, but will fill out much more and flatten. When looking at the trichomes make sure your looking at the calyxes and not the sugar leaves. Sugar leaves will amber quicker then the calyxes. I made that mistake on my first grow and it cost me. Let her ride my friend.

2 Likes

She looks good, the temp may just slow her down a little. If your gonna trash her I have a P.O. Box you could ship it to LOL JK JK. No harm in letting her ride. Maybe tone down the air circulation, raise light higher and crank it up for temp??

1 Like

Do u have a pic of full plant? You have a ways to go. Lots of hair to recede into the bud. The lady will plump up.

5 Likes

Looking good , plant looks to have a little foxtailing going on.
Good luck :v:

3 Likes

Post some more bud pics from top and middle Growmie :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

:point_up_2: what I was thinking but couldn’t confirm from the pic :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Just finished a photo WW and she went
over 10 weeks well worth the wait.

3 Likes

Same here on a few runs of the WW :love_you_gesture:

Yea they are slow but yields are remarkable.big fat colas.

9 Likes

Sweet Rocket! I didn’t get that lucky but got a lot of Grinch Fingers and nice and tight :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

I got like 20 of those

3 Likes

I got buds like that from clones I took from a WW plant that I grew outdoors. :+1:

7 Likes

What strain is that?

She’s a White Widow fem. Photo.

1 Like

:laughing::joy::smiley:.

3 Likes

And more as he said.Others have posted this found on YT

2 Likes

Looks good …Fuzzy Wuzzy… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: