When do i start my nut

When do I change my hours on my plants to start flowering stage it’s says at 9 weeks if they look good or will they change there self on auto seeds but did not change real good till I changed the hours myself on my timer then how long do keep them changed for a day or what? Thanks

1 Like

They stay changed till harvest

1 Like

Autoflowers should start to flower on their own after 5 weeks or so. Mine are usually less than 4 feet tall (most are 2 or 3) and produce between 2 and 5 oz depending on size. Sometimes, as you mentioned, they “misfire” and need the 12/12 cycle.
Regular photoperiod plants can be “flipped” any time after they are sexually mature (around 4-5 weeks) and once you change light schedule it must remain that way to harvest as @Medicineman33 noted. Photoperiod plants can also remain in veg indefinitely as a mother (for clones) and get huge.

1 Like

I was wondering if I to go 12 and 12 then go back to 18 and 6 till harvest not 12and12 right

No stay on one or other for autos photos need 12/12 to flower if u go back to 18/6 after flipping her she will re veg and then all hell happens

1 Like

Nope i go 20/4 seed to harvest with autos but once you go 12/12 you can’t go back without risking revegging if you had a mutant photo all along

1 Like

@sewerdog with autoflower strains you should not ever have to change your light schedule. 18/6 is probably the most common. They will flower automatically without a light change. Thus there name!! Cheers!!

Jason my plant is growing 16 days what should my plant right now? Thanks

Do u mean it’s 16days in flower

If she’s only 16 days old, 20/4 or 18/6 on hours of lighting is where you wanna be.

1 Like