When do i start feeding

i transplanted these 10 days ago, To some ocean forest and topped them 2 days ago. When should i start feeding dont wanna have burnt tips or anything

1 Like

I would let them if they’re autos. They look a little stretched. With the FFOF you dont need nutes for around 6 weeks. Myself, I’m waiting for then to feed. But I believe you can start before that. Just gotta watch your plants and see how they respond. But I’d say since you’re in the ocean forest, if you do, start on low feedings. If you’re doing photos though, I have no clue. Lol.

yeah they were in cups so they didn’t have the chance to stretch thats why i topped them, These are sour disel clones

1 Like

Ah, idk about photos much. I run autos. The colors look good. They seem nice and healthy. Could always start feeding nutes to just 1 and see how it responds. And if it does well, go with all of them after that.

1 Like

Clones are treated as adults. So feed accordingly.

4 Likes

got you

1 Like

yeah ima try 1 see what happens

1 Like

From my research, most experts suggest to check the PPM in your runoff with a TDS tester (cheap) and look at that for when you should start feeding.

That’s my understanding from a lot of videos and reading books, bibles and forums.

2 Likes

Ocean Forest is loaded with nutes, no need to add any nutes for 4-6 weeks. Adding any nutes now would almost ensure nute burn or nitrogen toxicity.

3 Likes

What @Hellraiser said. Hes the man! Lol

2 Likes

10 days after :ok_hand:t4: there doing perfect
gonna give it this month to veg and start flower next month

1 Like