When do I start bloom on my plants and why are they looking light bleached?

1 Like

@GhostGrow which cal mag do I use?

I use the botanicare.

1 Like

I got cal mag and I got Foz trio and idea how much I add to the water?
@GhostGrow @beardless @nodurxshn @Skydiver @BobbyDigital

I use 1/4 of what it says on the bottle for the trio and follow directions on cal mag

Do you use them all at the same time or different stages

Here is the schedule. Start light and work your way up. Keep an eye on your leaf tips. When/if you see tip burn, you’re at the max the plant is going to take. Use cal mag at 2.5-5ml per gallon.

2 Likes

i love botanicare !! hydroguard is straight up magical!!

i prefer calimagic because im a huge supporter of Hawthorne aka General hydroponics, but not to say there is anything wrong with botanicare…both are perfect choices just depends on preference., as far as nutrient schedule this is where you get to be a mad scientist. ideally follow a guide but its just that a guide, each nutrient will react different to each strain depending on how much you feed ideally, almost all measurements are per gallon, with that id always suggest using minimum amounts …its easier to add than subtract nutes from the medium. also there are endless amounts of nutrient guides on feeding schedules every brand has their own recommendations and guides just do a web search . sorry for late reply

LMAO @ “kelp me kelp you”

1 Like

Is this normal?

Was thinking maybe it’s the plant using all of its nutes because I’m not supplynutrients being I feel it’s 2 weeks away from harvest but some of the leaves are like puprle ish

@GhostGrow @BobbyDigital @beardless

Uploading: 0D6FFD1B-1FAC-41EB-83F6-0E804EC7215F.jpeg…
Processing: 3E908D08-5FDB-431E-90C8-C6FB63EF93DD.jpeg…
Processing: 46F58431-998D-4F38-AC05-1C265E52CC64.jpeg…

Let me see whole plant

From the pics above these last ones. You are more than 2 weeks from harvest. Your pistils are still white

Id feed her if i was you