When can I start the flowering stage& how long will it take?

Even something so minor as the time changes suggested can shave days off flower time each of us has our own tricks but the most effective is to shorten light period. I use a flower booster shaves around 3-4 days and also reduces plant stretch since plants bud faster this would be followed by your mass booster but not at same time most Flower boosters are crazy high P-K nute burn is likely if used with other nutes at same time that’s why single week on it.

anything with grow in it should be avoided during flower N lvls do not need to be as high as pk

To follow you up I just posted this picture in the nitrogen section the ratios are way out of proportion so don’t mind that but read the labels, and yea your N should be lower then the P-K during the flower time, only in vegitative should the N be higher than P-K

1 Like

Hopefully the chart I just posted will help some where down the line

lmao lets not go off topic again plz

2 Likes

No not at all I was just posting that to help him understand what it does as well as to help stablize what you were saying if that makes sence, better said to help him understand a little better why the P-K levels need to be higher, sorry buddy wasn’t trying to get off track

Those look nice good job

you are ready to flower those ladies are begging for it :slight_smile: @MacGyverStoner would be best to advise you in the use of flower booster.

1 Like

All good just don’t want another confused topic lmao

Wow, thats good news, its my first grow, a bit nervous about each move I make, hence the great advice from you guys, cheers

1 Like

And i agree they are begging to be flowered, those girls are gunna have a decent harvest being flowered at that size

1 Like

Lmao I hear you buddy don’t need that again once is enough

koodos to you most first time growers don’t have such healthy looking ladies

2 Likes

My advise to you at this point would be reset your lights to 11/13 start the flower booster as suggested on bottle or BY MacG when he comes back around and get the ball rolling you have nothing to fear but fear itself and so far you have done splended job with your ladies. I suspect you will continue to do well with them :slight_smile:

I did arm myself with the tools to best monitor the state of the plants, ph/TDS/moisture meters, some Magnesium Chelate leaf spray, couldnt beat the fungus Knats though, the water mister to keep the temp around 25 deg C

2 Likes

Hey I found you guys …lol
A day late and a dollar short…lol
Anyway looks like you guys got it covered.
I read all the posts so I am up to speed.
Agree thoughs plants are dieing to be flowered.
What an awesome take that will be

Will

@Medicalgrower book mark this page use the light schedules 11/13 week 1 10/14 until you start your flush

:grin:

Sorry “flush” ?