What's Your (Other) Hobby?

Lol minor details :joy:

1 Like

As you can tell scuba diving was my main hobby up until 2018 had a heart stent put in and wife developed Parkinsons. I still plan for both of us to dive some more just got to get her on-board.
We will just limit dives to maybe 75’ and stop going below 100’. Oh and no more cenote/cave dive she put a nix to that anyway back when we got certified for side mount diving. Guess that one is out now too.
It is all good most interesting animals are found in the first 60’ anyway.

Smart animal

poisonous cuddlefish

Powerful dude hit you like a 22 bullet
These were all found in Philippines 2016

5 Likes

Sorry to hear that and I’m super jealous about scuba. That’s the one thing I regret not having learned to do. I will eventually learn to do it because there is nothing prettier than looking at photos of people that are diving.

1 Like

Very cool. I did a 60’ dive about 35 years ago with only about 4 hours of instruction. It was my first dive. I had no idea how incredibly dangerous that was at the time. It was a ton of fun. The one thing I remember most about it was that a school of barracuda followed us around. They didn’t bother us. I think they were just curious.

1 Like
1 Like

Great shots and perfect hobby! I wish to you and your wife to recover and contunie diving as you like it together

2 Likes

I do underwater gardening.

4 Likes

5 Likes

My wife and I are Paranormal Investigators for 1 of our Hobbies.

Michell1 - WMV_Trim_Moment (2)

2 Likes

My other hobby is cooking (and eating) It is great to eat your favorite food when you’re high, the taste is delicious! I like grilled pork from it, this is yummy. Also I like cooking pasta with seafood and home-made ice-cream

Guys, your shot from underwater are really inspiring, I’m thinking to have a new hobby now…

1 Like

Anything grilled works for me. As far as scuba goes OH HELL NO! Been there done that and aint going anywhere (ever again) that im not at the top of the food chain PERIOD!LOL

Here’s a mushroom painting

3 Likes

That is awesome……

I can draw a mighty fine stick man but that’s nearing the end of my artistic abilities on paper or canvas…

2 Likes

Bob Ross style. But kinda tripping.
Not so tripping

3 Likes

What do you mean made out of mushrooms or what you see after eating mushrooms??? Either way its cool!

2 Likes

Painting after eating mushroom @Audiofreak

2 Likes

LOL if i saw that i dont think I’d eat any more of those schrooms! LOL
great talent though i cant draw a straight line without a ruler.

1 Like

Bicycles. Mostly vintage but some modern as well. Here’s a few I’ve built up. I ride em all.

1938 Dawes

2020 Gunnar

1936 Bates

3 Likes

Here’s a new one

1 Like

Another hobby of mine

1 Like